What's new

Gift from my fiancé today.

Some gals get roses......I get:
$image.jpg
My Fiancé (tyrionstark) knows me so well! New scents to try too :thumbup: Of course this means my shave den has waaaaaay outgrown it's current location......hmmmm *eyes his shelves in his den*
Cheers Gents
$55796-Olivia-Wilde-cheers-house.gif

Last edited:
Is that a foot tattoo or a sock? (EDIT: it appears Rockminer already has this topic covered.)

Oh, nice shave cream too.

So with the three cats...was thinking of building a box that fits in the window but extends outside of the house so the cats can sit there. Now I'm thinking that if I put shelves in it....the shave boutique can have an outdoor flair.

Congratulations SweetieTodd.

Nothing says love like 2 X TOBS + 1 Proraso.

Even though I've never met you or tyrionstark, I see beautiful things in your shared future. Your post makes one imagine the synergistic possibilities of two avid wet-shavers composing one household, their love (of wet shaving) unconstrained by the natural (matrimonial) checks and balances (our check book, her balancing said check book) of the domestic economy (read our household finances - my secret off-budget paypal account = domestic economy)

Tyrion - Time to get cracking on that extra shelving.

Wishing you both all the best for your future nuptials.

Your post makes one imagine the synergistic possibilities of two avid wet-shavers composing one household, their love (of wet shaving) unconstrained by the natural (matrimonial) checks and balances (our check book, her balancing said check book) of the domestic economy (read our household finances - my secret off-budget paypal account = domestic economy)

Tyrion - Time to get cracking on that extra shelving.

Wishing you both all the best for your future nuptials.

Hahahaha!

Does West Coast Shaving or Rudy Vey have a wedding registry?

Very nice, one year my wife got me a cast iron Dutch Oven for my birthday and I learned two very important lessons that day: 1) my wife is horrible at gift giving 2) don't laugh no matter what you get!:a30:

Top Bottom