• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

Gentlemen! Behold... My blade box!

After getting down to the last 40 or so of my first 100-pack (Astra SP), and trying quite a few samplers graciously thrown in by fellow members as trade bonuses, I ordered a couple hundred more blades last week. Upon receiving them today, I realized that several boxes/sleeves/tucks strewn about under my sink was just not going to work.

And then I remembered I have an extra guitar pick retail display case in my jam room! It ain't pretty, but it fits everything I have currently (and just barely)

Its segmented, each row holds 8 tucks perfectly (or 6 in the case of the beefier 10-packs), and room on the right side for open ones to keep them away from the general population.

My first DIY project, and I didn't even "D" anything, really. Now, to work on used blade bank...

Attachments

Cool, I worked on Peavey's old G-IV way back when. Nice repurposing
I used to work for the only Peavey dealer in my area. Awesome amps, extremely underrated guitars/basses.

I play through a 120W Triple XXX head into a Classic 4x12 loaded with Celestions. Absolute overkill for most of the venues I've ever played, but man, that tone.

Love it; That and an Altoids metal box for your 3 piece razor! Two excellent re-uses.

Last edited: