What's new

Gem Junior ... smoove!

Well, I tried out the allegedly NOS Gem Junior razor this morning. No nicks, no razor burn, nothing. At times, I was wondering if I was even shaving, but the end result was between DFS and BBS. On day one, nonetheless!

I must say, between the OCMM, Injector E and now the Gem Junior, I think this SE shaving is the way to go. The Junior is so short and stubby and has a weird feel to it, like shaving with a butter knife, but one can't argue with results.

I'm about ready to put my EJ89 and Slant on the shelf and keep them there for the foreseeable future.

I got one of the NOS Juniors as well (from a different source) and was really happy with the shave. Very comfortable, no irritation and will be a regular in the rotation:thumbup1:

Been SE-shaving for about a month now, using a 1912 Damaskeene and a Micromatic Clog Pruf - Walgreens Gem blades. I have a few more razors I haven't tried yet, including the G-Bar.

I do not see myself picking up any of my DE's in the forseeable future. :thumbup1:

P

Pjotr

I've been possibly one of the worst but given the 50% price rise of SE razors on e-bay in the last couple of months I wished we'd all shut up about it!

Top Bottom