What's new

Gauging Group Buy Interest

How about a butterscotch swirl kinda like what they did with the Astor? I am going to have to axe one of my brushes to make room for this one.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
This sounds like a great product at a fair price. I have only one brush, how is that in limiting ADs, and like the idea behind project smile. I've liked the look of the shaving items that have been group buys here more than the other items. Perhaps the shaving items are more universally appreciated within our group . . . although if Jim and Ouch wish to organize a B&B kitchen knife ...hmmmmm

Alright! It looks like the Eagle is gaining some momentum!

Remember folks, "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys."

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
We are trying attempting to get some final details for you gents that are interested.

We do know that we will need a minimun of 50 brushes to make this happen.

We are trying to get an idea regarding price point and as soon as we get this information we will put it out there and once we have all the final details then we will be looking to take a serious head count as to who's in on this Group Buy.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Hopefully we will put up final details within a day or two regarding price, color, loft, etc.

Once we provide the final details then we will put up an order link/page to WCS if this is a go.

STAY TUNED!

Hopefully we will put up final details within a day or two regarding price, color, loft, etc.

Once we provide the final details then we will put up an order link/page to WCS if this is a go.

STAY TUNED!

Im getting quite excited! I always wanted to buy a Simpsons brush and this seems like the perfect time!

sure, why not. Im interested. Only if you're able to ship to Canada via USPS?

Depending on this ^ and the price I would be interested

This look perfect

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom