What's new

Gauging Group Buy Interest

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm considering it favourably ... consider me about 75% likely to order ...

(makes no nevermind to me if it's scutterbotch or not ... )

I don't know if it was clear, but yes I am interested in the brush regardless of handle color. As long as it isn't shorter than the colonel it should be fine.

Count me in also ..even tho I'm about to send $140 to Bernd for a D01 2band knot...I think it would be cool in the butterscotch also..

Nicely done! it would be great if we could get this set done. The Eagle handle design is unlike almost anything available. The Pure hair just doesn't do the handle design justice.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I am pretty sure that butterscotch is not going to happen but hey, you never know.

Although the butterscotch would be a nice touch, this brush's attractiveness, imo, is its "everyman" appearance. Its simplicity belies its classic design.

I am pretty sure that butterscotch is not going to happen but hey, you never know.

Although the butterscotch would be a nice touch, this brush's attractiveness, imo, is its "everyman" appearance. Its simplicity belies its classic design.

I agree, it is also a very ergonomic handle. It looks good both in Ivory or Butterscotch. I would take either one :001_wub:

I would be very interested in a G3 with best grade badger hair. That handle style is exactly what I've been looking for.

I'm also willing to pay the extra shipping to get it to Canada.

Count me in, too. A little bit shorter loft would be nice - I like scrubby brushes.

A butterscotch handle would be great, but I'm willing to buy another color, too.

full

What a nice looking brush! She should really shine with a best knot in her!

I am in for at lest one Mr. Gold

Last edited by a moderator:

I do prefer the white handle.

Top Bottom