What's new

Free Snus!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that if you sign up for the "General's Club" on generalsnus.com they'll send you a bunch of coupons, some of which will be for $1 cans of snus. If you've got a Speedway/Super American gas station near you that's doing the $1 off General promotion, they combine the two at checkout and the snus ends up being free!

I ened up getting a nice little surprise when I stopped to pick up a can of Original portions this afternoon! :thumbup:

Cool...when I signed up for the General Club when it first came out they sent me all kinds of swag...I got a leather journal with the General logo embossed on it. Thanks to the PACT act they cant do that anymore....gotta love the ninnies in the gubment...

Cool...when I signed up for the General Club when it first came out they sent me all kinds of swag...I got a leather journal with the General logo embossed on it. Thanks to the PACT act they cant do that anymore....gotta love the ninnies in the gubment...

No kidding... I wish I had hopped on the snus train 5 years ago!

It must be my lucky day in the brown leaf department... stopped at Walgreens with SWMBO on the way home and got a tin of Panter Blue cigarillos for $1.87 due to a 75% off sale! Not a bad little smoke!

Top Bottom