What's new

Found a GEM Junior Damaskeene today

*edit* I found a Damaskeene _box_ today. Razor is a mismatch.:sneaky2:

Hey guys first post! :thumbup:

I picked up this little GEM (pun intended) this morning at a local antique store. After haggling with the lady I managed to get a 20% discount so I left with it for $52.00. A fair price from what I gather. I think I'm going to clean it up and have a shave or two before retiring it to "ye old display case." Finding information on this razor proved rather difficult until I searched here. I found tons of information here and found the old advertisements that were posted to be pretty awesome as well. So to thank you guys for posting such great information, here's an old razor to look at. :laugh:

$P1030594.jpg$P1030591.jpg
$P1030595.jpg$P1030592.jpg

Last edited:
It is a fine looking GEM Junior, but it is not a Damaskeene.

Sure it is. Says so right on the box! :biggrin1:
Actually I was just reading another thread on here about that. Looks like I have a mismatched razor/box combo? Maybe I should change the title to "found a GEM junior Damaskeene box today" :laugh:

Nice....I have one too, and it gives a great shave. I've only used it once so far, (with a Feather), and it was amazingly easy to handle. I'd never used a Lather Catcher before, and I thought it was going to be tricky, but it proved me wrong.

Top Bottom