What's new

For once, at a loss for words.

Another great story about the members on here.

Great, great way to start the day. Hard to be in a winter "funk" when you read about some of the good people on this site.

Dean

Owen, what you are doing is amazing. I am sorry to hear of the troubles going on, but I am sure things will continue to improve.
Enjoy the beautiful pipe, this little nook is just great.

Owen, that story cemented the fact that the people here are family. I know you put this down as just being a grandparent, but how many grandparents don't do a 10th of what you are doing? I commend you sir. You and your family are deeply ingrained into my prayers. What you are doing is commendable and your humility even makes your actions more sincere.

I wish I would have known about the gifting of the pipe. I would have loved to be involved. There is nothing more gratifying that helping someone that needs the help, as you obviously are very much aware.

Enjoy the pipe, brother. You deserve it! And a hearty well done to those that made the decision to send it! B&B is an awesome group of people. And the Brown Leaf folks are at the top of that esteemed heap!

Great things happen to great people. If anybody in the world deserved some good karma lately, it was you!

That pipe is an absolute beaut'! This place really confirms your faith in the human race! :thumbup:

That is so tight guys. Congrats on the pipe. Good luck with the grandchild. Seriously though, posts like this (not even just the giving something to someone who deserves it) make me remember why I stuck around when I found this place. You guys are all gentlemen (and ladies, I know there are a couple of you on here :) ). I am not necessarily a denominational person, though I will say this post embodies the spirit of the season.

Nowhere else but B&B could this story be found. I love this place.

Best wishes for you Owen, your daughter and grandchildren.

Yes, it is, but i am not convinced of your innocence :001_smile

On edit: the pic isn't good, will get a better one tomorrow
Please believe me, I don't want to take any credit away from the person(s) responsible. I am proud of my fellow Brown Leaf brethren though, to say the least!

This is a great story Owen. God bless you for being dedicated to you step kid and grands. This is really over the top. Blessings to whomever was behind the nice gift.

Great things happen to great people. If anybody in the world deserved some good karma lately, it was you!

That pipe is an absolute beaut'! This place really confirms your faith in the human race! :thumbup:

Big +1 to every statement here.

Happy to hear things are starting to look up for you and your family, Owen.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nice job to who ever is behind this.

Owen good luck buddy. I'd been thinking about you and hoping that your absence was voluntary. You're a good man, and a great parent. Something the kids definitely need right now.

You both look great! She's beautiful.

Both of our kids went through similar experiences before we adopted them. At this point they both feel like they've had a childhood, but it's taken a while. Definitely worth whatever it takes.

I hope things get better and better for your entire family. Best of luck.

That's a sweet pipe! It sounds like you deserve every bit of pleasure it can deliver. Again, good luck!

Well done Owen. I once heard something said like "many people have the opportunity to do great things, but few do". Owen you are certainly one of the few. Best of luck to you and yours.

-Moe

Top Bottom