What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
That is one surgery I never had or observed, but I'm pretty sure they still do it the old fashioned way.

This is where I could tell an interesting story, but HIPPA and better judgement prohibits me.

Hey, throw a rock at any school playground full of children during recess. Good chance you might hit one of mine. :)

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
On the way home last night from Roma, Tx I ordered gizzards and livers. They didn’t make it home. I also was carrying my LCP with laser. Starr County is a very rough part of South Texas.

On the way home last night from Roma, Tx I ordered gizzards and livers. They didn’t make it home. I also was carrying my LCP with laser. Starr County is a very rough part of South Texas.

Gizzards and liver should distract about anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
:cuppa: I just lasered-up a Ruger SR22 - actually pretty fun hip shooting!

SD, I dunno ... not for serious, but may have a use. Distract or freak out a bear or other nuisance animal.

l.jpg

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
You are going to shoot at a bear, with a .22? You have big Huevos my friend.

🤔 SHOOT a bear?! 🤣 Never. They chase laser dots, just like a cat. Most people don't know that. It's adorable; the growling and thrashing. 🐻 They'll rip the siding off your house when you go back in, though.

AA

Last edited:
You Texans and Okies will love this.
"Whataburger made its debut in the Kansas City area on Monday with some people waiting six hours for a bite.
Whataburger Senior Area Manager Mike Garza said Kansas City broke the company’s opening day sales record."

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
You Texans and Okies will love this.
"Whataburger made its debut in the Kansas City area on Monday with some people waiting six hours for a bite.
Whataburger Senior Area Manager Mike Garza said Kansas City broke the company’s opening day sales record."
It’s good, but no where near that good.

Top Bottom