What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
May I ask, is the folder in your scabbard an A. G. Russell hoof pick? It looks familiar from the heel and blade tang visible.
image.jpg

Case Trapper

Imo a laser on handgun is pure stupidity. Most people don’t know how to hold a pistol, use iron sights, or even shoot without a laser... A laser is just another gadget that gets people in trouble. The right laser on my SR15 pair with night vision and a T2, sure... A laser on an LCP... smh. Lol, Why?

For me... a laser is an absolute no go because in cook county they are illegal. I cross over from lake to cook to will to a ton of other county’s here in IL...the last thing I need to worry about is the legality of a useless attachment on my CCW.

Sounds like you just validated my argument.

Now now young man you don’t know me. I am not stupid and I take offense to a total stranger calling me stupid.
I have a laser on my Elsie Pea and I enjoy it.
I have been carrying a weapon professionally for 33 years and have been a firearms instructor for more than 20 years.
I am not a stupid man and I take great offense to your calling me one.
Police your posts. Think before posting. Don’t insult people.

I would not tell you (unsolicited) how to accessorize your weapons. Please don’t call me stupid while telling me how I should carry mine.
marty

I'm spitballing here Marty but somehow I figure you to be a man that learned the use of iron sights during those 33 years plus. Pretty sure the gentleman was referring to those that utilize the laser as a crutch rather than learn to properly utilize those iron sights. A lot of the under 30 crowd have that lazy tendency to try to substitute technology for skill. Probably not an intended insult but feel free to ask him yourself.

martym

I'm spitballing here Marty but somehow I figure you to be a man that learned the use of iron sights during those 33 years plus. Pretty sure the gentleman was referring to those that utilize the laser as a crutch rather than learn to properly utilize those iron sights. A lot of the under 30 crowd have that lazy tendency to try to substitute technology for skill. Probably not an intended insult but feel free to ask him yourself.
We’ve already cleared this up like adults and made friends. We’re good but thanks for being a calming figure.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

We’ve already cleared this up like adults and made friends. We’re good but thanks for being a calming figure.

+1 We even turned the thread into culinary fantasies with liver... The FBI would say, "that's a clue." :)

When I was younger and single, my brother and I substituted chopped and sautéed chicken gizzards and liver for tuna in a tuna casserole recipe for our Wednesday boys night. It was a big hit. Extra peas of course. Went great with beer.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
When I was younger and single, my brother and I substituted chopped and sautéed chicken gizzards and liver for tuna in a tuna casserole recipe for our Wednesday boys night. It was a big hit. Extra peas of course. Went great with beer.

Sounds delish.

martym

I have the Fenix E12, 2 OLight Batons, nitecore P12, OLight M20-X Warrior, Zebralight SC52, Felix LD12, and Fenix PD35
image.jpg

1580533097390.jpeg

The microstream usb rechargeable light is my fav. I have several. Whenever one needs charging, I grab another. But they last forever. They have even replaced my hunting flashlights to a great extent.

Top Bottom