What's new

February 2020 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

One more day.
Then on to the FFFMM!
Trekking with the Fat Handle Tech.
I'll see you there. :)

SOTD
  • Antica Barbieria Colla
  • No-name deer antler-handle badger brush
  • L2 Flare Tip (Q2 1966)
  • Gillette Nacet (25)
  • WH w/menthol, LTFT
  • Stirling Bay Rum ASB
I was rushing and distracted by SWMBO this morning. Turns out that I forgot to put on aftershave! It's a good thing that the Stirling ASB is so amazing...

I'll see you there. :)

SOTD
  • Antica Barbieria Colla
  • No-name deer antler-handle badger brush
  • L2 Flare Tip (Q2 1966)
  • Gillette Nacet (25)
  • WH w/menthol, LTFT
  • Stirling Bay Rum ASB
I was rushing and distracted by SWMBO this morning. Turns out that I forgot to put on aftershave! It's a good thing that the Stirling ASB is so amazing...

Do you usually use ASB and AS together? I normally only use one or the other. BTW the Proraso Wood and Spice ASB is potent - I had shaved at night one night last week and had used just a little dab and my wife came into the room and stated that it was a strong scent, not bad, but very strong. I don't like to be "that guy" so I definitely have to keep that in mind if I wear it to work :)

Do you usually use ASB and AS together? I normally only use one or the other. BTW the Proraso Wood and Spice ASB is potent - I had shaved at night one night last week and had used just a little dab and my wife came into the room and stated that it was a strong scent, not bad, but very strong. I don't like to be "that guy" so I definitely have to keep that in mind if I wear it to work :)
Usually both, as they perform different functions for me.

Alright lads! Just one more day to be strong! It's the easiest day, the last one! The bonus day! Enjoy your extra day of the year with family and friends or in a meaningful activity, keep your mind off the ever growing Amazon cart just waiting for tomorrow morning. We've gone 684(ish) hours without buying anything shaving related, what's another 11(ish)?

Also congratulations everyone who made it. Hopefully we've all learned to more accurately dial in our existing equipment. Or at least burn through some of the surplus. It's been a good experience for me.

Sign me up for March..

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
The link is here:

:)

Top Bottom