My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Lo Storto
Blade: Gillette Platinum (3)
Brush: Fine 20mm Classic
Soap: Proraso White
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
044_40.jpg

^^^This^^^This stuff shaves real good. It's like it was designed for it. I think I smelled the Veg 24 hours later.^^^This^^^

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1603463498639.png

Another excellent shave with the go-FOCS. A steep angle provides a super smooth shave - and hell I am able to shave with it way faster than with other razors I own... I am really amazed.

Excellent photo in my view. Really beautiful photo of the FOSC and the wooden handle of the SOC.

A steep angle provides a super smooth shave - and hell I am able to shave with it way faster than with other razors I own... I am really amazed.

That has been experience, too, and the experience reported by a bunch of guys.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Thank you. :)

I've not had any issues with blade alignment in any of my 10 (or so) Fatips. :)
I haven't any issue with mine either, and I have well over 30 Fatips. I know Cal had one with a pin breaking, and Mike with the blade getting stuck on the screw/pins. So, it must really suck. It's a rarity, but it happens. I guess that's why everyone still kind of holds their breath when ordering one. I know Mike, deep down, really wants a gold FOCS.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Lo Storto
Blade: Gillette Platinum (5)
Brush: Fine 20mm Classic
Soap: Proraso White
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
048_40.jpg

I had my last shave of the week magic happen again today. It was brilliant! I think next weeks line up will be: Lo Storto with a fresh Gillette Platinum, my APShaveco Synbad, B&M Cheshire Soap and matching splash. That sounds real nice.

I really wish I could buy gold Fatips. My wife won't allow King's butt (her terminology) razors in her house, and if I got one my demise would not only be eminent but swift. I'll live vicariously through you all, and I dream of the day for a nickel FOCS.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
:a21: I have not seen Mike around, must be out hunting lately?
:001_smile No, he's around. He's just avoiding any talk of the gold FOCS after his issue with the chrome one he bought. At least that would be my guess. I thought about tagging him here, but I thought better about it.

Top Bottom