My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Lo Storto
Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
Brush: Fine 20mm Classic
Soap: Proraso White
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
039_40.jpg

Today, I used my Fatip Lo Storto for the first time since September 1rst. Since then, I went of on a tangent using my Merkurs, Gillette Heritage, Fatip Piccolo, and Fatip Nobile Black Tie Gentile. My shave today was absolutely brilliant, and is a testament to why I used the FOCS from June 1rst through August 31rst uninterrupted. This was once again the most effortless, efficient, shave available with a DE.

I always love using Proraso. It's the shaving soap that punches way above its price point. On top of that it leaves a lovely white film on everything it touches. It's Proraso's way of giving back. The scent of Proraso White teams up very well with the Veg. Having shaved off my round beard, the scent of the Veg sits very well directly under my nose. It's all brilliant I tell ya, brilliant. I'm truly infatuated with this weeks lineup.

I gave mine another shot with a fresh wizamet blade. Extremely good shave , I shaved on Saturday with a couple/3 days growth. Barely any stubble the next day and Monday morning just getting enough to maybe shave again. No irritation or weepers. I used a yaqi synthetic, neutrogena shave cream sensitive skin, added to mwf soap, aqua velva as. Love the handle, the teeth could be thinner, but that's me loving my old types.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I just noticed, Rave, that the wooden shoes are way too large for the gnome. My guess is there's another gnome, a giant gnome, a gnome with feet large enough to fill the wooden shoes, hiding behind the brush. It's a very scary and spooky photo.

I'm sure you knew that, of course, but you may have not realized just how sharp my eyes are.

Some will be distracted by their unpleasant memories of your splash, and thus miss the point of the photo - producing terror in those who see it for what it is - but I wasn't fooled as I like the scent of the Veg. Come to think of it, that's pretty scary, too, isn't it.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I just noticed, Rave, that the wooden shoes are way too large for the gnome. My guess is there's another gnome, a giant gnome, a gnome with feet large enough to fill the wooden shoes, hiding behind the brush. It's a very scary and spooky photo.

I'm sure you knew that, of course, but you may have not realized just how sharp my eyes are.

Some will be distracted by their unpleasant memories of your splash, and thus miss the point of the photo - producing terror in those who see it for what it is - but I wasn't fooled as I like the scent of the Veg. Come to think of it, that's pretty scary, too, isn't it.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Good eye Jim. The owner of the wooden shoes is not a gnome, at all, but a troll. He comes up from the "lowlands" and is quite Dugly-utch to behold.
The scent of the Veg brings the veil nearest, and all things hidden will be reveled in the light of the harvest moon. :syn: :Veg: :yikes: :a17:

Love the handle, the teeth could be thinner, but that's me loving my old types.
:hand: I measure my Old Type teeth at 1.0mm thick and my FOCS teeth at 0.9mm thick. Also, Fatip teeth are comfortably rounded (no pointy stuff) and superior to any other slant for waste (used lather and whiskers) drainage (IMO).

Just sayin'. :001_tongu

Well as I was having a new muffler put on since I don't have a welder right now, I ordered the Paa slant as well lol. Soon as the bst is up my spare focs is gone. Agreed to balance things lol.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
OCtober 2020 #12
20201020_124341~2.jpg

Primary Razor: Fatip Lo Storto Originale
Blade: Personna Med Prep (5)
Touch-up Razor: Schick Type E
Blade: Schick (17 touch-up passes)
Brush: Omega Evo
Lather: Razozero Agrumella
Aftershave: Razozero Agrumella

Additional post-shave skin care:
20201010_131540~2.jpg

Shaved with my standard 3-pass + touch-up pass.

Outstanding shave! :)

Top Bottom