What's new

Domenico Caraceni 1913

Getting a bunch of the Caraceni 1913 from Italy in coming week - any interest from people?? Also can get the Ivy League as well if wanted. PM me Lucky Scent been out of stock for yrs.

This used to be $135 at luckyscent.com. Now it is $245. I know there has been in inflation but this price increase seems excessive. Any ideas?

This used to be $135 at luckyscent.com. Now it is $245. I know there has been in inflation but this price increase seems excessive. Any ideas?
The Lucky Scent listing does say "Newly reimagined in a rich, potent Eau de Parfum formulation!" which would turn me off from buying it before trying it all by itself. "Reimagined"!!!!!

$245 seems like a heck of a lot to me. You might ask Lucky Scent about the pricing. Seems to me that DC has been rather scarce in recent years. Maybe it was intentionally scarce in an effort to be able to raise the price. I certainly know of no basis in ingredients costs that would cause such a price increase. Ingredients costs are likely tiny anyway. And it is not like DC had had huge increases in marketing costs. I do not see ads for them anywhere!

It seems to me that the last time I checked Penhaligon's scents had gone way up in price. I see no reason for that price increase either.

Does anyone know if Ivy League is still on the market?

The Lucky Scent listing does say "Newly reimagined in a rich, potent Eau de Parfum formulation!" which would turn me off from buying it before trying it all by itself. "Reimagined"!!!!!

$245 seems like a heck of a lot to me. You might ask Lucky Scent about the pricing. Seems to me that DC has been rather scarce in recent years. Maybe it was intentionally scarce in an effort to be able to raise the price. I certainly know of no basis in ingredients costs that would cause such a price increase. Ingredients costs are likely tiny anyway. And it is not like DC had had huge increases in marketing costs. I do not see ads for them anywhere!

It seems to me that the last time I checked Penhaligon's scents had gone way up in price. I see no reason for that price increase either.

Does anyone know if Ivy League is still on the market?
I noticed Penhaligon's price increase as well. I also noticed that not all Penhaligons had a significant price increase, just some scents. I thought this was curious.

Top Bottom