What's new

Deliveries by rasoigoodfellas.eu

At first I also thought that Rasoigoodfellas was no longer to blame for the delay, I even wrote it somewhere in this thread. But now, looking at how the package is moving, I understand that they are using DHL's lowest budget service. The shipment does not transit to my country, but travels around Europe, deviating thousands of kilometers from the direct route. These deviations are intended to collect as many shipments as possible from shipping points in Europe with one course, regardless of how long it will take.
I don't know what to say, I'm not a courier and I don't deal with logistics
Request a refund and send the goods back,I ordered on the 17th and received the goods on the 24th 🤷‍♂️

My first order got screwed up by the courier. The courier then delivered the damaged goods minus the broken package. I contacted Rasoigoodfellas and they resend the initial order without lag time. It arrives today.

I received a message today that they were unable to sort things out with the courier regarding the initial damaged order (which should have been returned) and let me know that for my inconvenience I was allowed to keep the remaining goods. No further questions asked.

A-class service if you tell me and completely what I have come to expect of this webshop. It’s definitely my goto whenever I can!

Last edited:
Top Bottom