What's new

Deliveries by rasoigoodfellas.eu

Anyone have experience with rasoigoodfellas.eu, specifically delivery times during black friday?
I am clear that in this period there may be some delay, although the merchant does not mention it and promises deliveries as scheduled. But 3 days have already passed since an order was placed on 17.11, which not only has not been handed over to the courier, but has not even been processed, and the indicated delivery time to my country is 3-5 days.
Given that I still see the status of the order "Processing", apparently the promised timelines will not be met. But I would still like to know what are the realistic delivery times?

I ordered 00:01 last Friday. It shipped the same day and it was delivered today.

I don’t know if you’re in Italy or not, mine shipped to Bergamo. It’s not a fare comparison obviously since it’s the city the company is located at.

But their website shows a note on delivery delays due to Black Friday so I’d say you shouldn’t be worried.

Either way you can send them an email just to be sure.

I ordered 00:01 last Friday. It shipped the same day and it was delivered today.

I don’t know if you’re in Italy or not, mine shipped to Bergamo. It’s not a fare comparison obviously since it’s the city the company is located at.

But their website shows a note on delivery delays due to Black Friday so I’d say you shouldn’t be worried.

Either way you can send them an email just to be sure.
I'm not in Italy, I'm in Eastern Europe. During the order, the site says that the speed to my country is 3-5 days.

Otherwise, the amount I paid on Friday was blocked in my account, but today it has already been transferred to the merchant.
What puzzles me is the status - Processing. Does it stay like this all the time, or when the package is handed over to the courier does the status also change?

Ordered something sunday, it is being processed as we speak.
Had an e-mail exchange with them today and they said it would ship end of the day.
I'm in Holland.
Is this your first order? When the merchant sends the shipment, does the status of the order on the site change, or does it always say - Processing?

I'm not in Italy, I'm in Eastern Europe. During the order, the site says that the speed to my country is 3-5 days.

Otherwise, the amount I paid on Friday was blocked in my account, but today it has already been transferred to the merchant.
What puzzles me is the status - Processing. Does it stay like this all the time, or when the package is handed over to the courier does the status also change?
The notice below appears right before the payment confirmation. It says 2 to 8 business days.

Again, it’s Black Friday. Usually they ship crazy fast, mostly on the same day.

Once it’s ready to go the status changes to “completed” and you start receiving tracking updates.

IMG_6302.jpeg

Is this your first order? When the merchant sends the shipment, does the status of the order on the site change, or does it always say - Processing?
Hi there Horizon, this is indeed my first order. I ordered because some enablers here made me do it. (only joking) (not)
So I can't tell how their process goes from there on. Eastern Europe does take a couple more days I believe.
Be patient, it will get there in the end.

The notice below appears right before the payment confirmation. It says 2 to 8 business days.

Again, it’s Black Friday. Usually they ship crazy fast, mostly on the same day.

Once it’s ready to go the status changes to “completed” and you start receiving tracking updates.

View attachment 1751425
Thanks!
I asked because an order from another retail chain, also outside my country, placed on Friday, will be delivered tomorrow. This made me wonder why my order at rasoigoodfellas wasn't even processed.

I made an email inquiry as advised and got a quick reply which didn't change anything.
The email says that they do not know when they will fulfill the order, nor when the delivery will be. "in the next few days, we will process it."

Often speaking, I wouldn't be in a rush if one of the items I ordered wasn't for a gift that was to be given this Sunday. Obviously that's not going to happen and I was ready to cancel the order, but given the extremely poor organization of this site, it's probably going to be harder to get my money back into my account than waiting for the shipment. That's the only reason I haven't canceled the order yet.
When I say bad organization, I completely understand the period we find ourselves in (Black Friday), but this should be the problem of the courier companies, not the merchants who cannot process an order for 5 days.
For comparison, I say again that all the goods I ordered on the same one from other merchants are already with me. Another example of how it's done right, yesterday I ordered clothes from another big chain outside my country and today the courier sent me word that they will be delivered tomorrow.

Furthermore, it is extremely bad practice, on an unprocessed order, to accept the payment. Again an example, Amazon only accepts payment when it has processed the order. Until this happens, the amount is blocked in my account, but not transferred to the merchant.

Ciao! A little patience. It is the biggest sale of the year with the biggest discount, namely 35%, on all product categories (and not 10% or 13% as other retailers do and only on certain categories of items). Two days ago, they were processing a little over 50,000 orders from all over the world. They also announced that for these reasons the shipments may be delayed.

Hello
Okay, let's talk about that too.
The 35% reduction didn't really do anything unique, it just brought the prices down to their normal levels, which they really should be, but still, they're not the lowest. In order not to speak empty words, I give concrete examples.
I bought from another dealer, MÜHLE R41 GS and MÜHLE R94 ROCCA shavers at prices 80€ for the R41 GS and 54€ for the R94 respectively. For reference, you can check the prices of the same products on rasoigoodfellas.

Regarding the number of processed orders, in other trade chains, they are many times larger - millions, nevertheless, the shipments arrive without delays. It's all a matter of proper organization.

Now you will probably ask me why I ordered from rasoigoodfellas then, my answer is, I made a mistake that I will not repeat!

Hello
Okay, let's talk about that too.
The 35% reduction didn't really do anything unique, it just brought the prices down to their normal levels, which they really should be, but still, they're not the lowest. In order not to speak empty words, I give concrete examples.
I bought from another dealer, MÜHLE R41 GS and MÜHLE R94 ROCCA shavers at prices 80€ for the R41 GS and 54€ for the R94 respectively. For reference, you can check the prices of the same products on rasoigoodfellas.

Regarding the number of processed orders, in other trade chains, they are many times larger - millions, nevertheless, the shipments arrive without delays. It's all a matter of proper organization.

Now you will probably ask me why I ordered from rasoigoodfellas then, my answer is, I made a mistake that I will not repeat!
I understand but respectfully disagree.

I bought a Rockwell 6s for 80€ and a Berkeley 46 for 37€, amongst other things. Those are great prices for those items and not the “normal” level.

I understand your frustration but rasoi GF is a great vendor. I’ve ordered a zillion times from them and the service is crazy efficient.

They put a note on shipping delays up to 8 BUSINESS days right there on the checkout.

When I ordered last Friday I wasn’t expecting anything for a week. I adjusted my expectations and voilà, when it arrived 3 days later it was a bonus.

Again, there was a NOTE on checkout.

Of course it’s your choice doing business with them or not, but I think your frustration is a little out of proportion considering all the facts.

I hope you enjoy the products. Have some great shaves sir.

Alex

The prices of the items I can buy in my country are sohdi, some even lower!
The difference is in the extremely rich assortment of rasoigoodfellas. This was the main reason I impulsively made an order + of course the prices around Black Friday, which I repeat with normal, but not unusual low.

I'm sure there are many happy customers from this dealer, otherwise it wouldn't exist, I'm just not one of them. And our paths diverge somewhere here.

Greetings!

Top Bottom