What's new

Deliveries by rasoigoodfellas.eu

Well Horizon, I think they are just really busy. My order from Sunday has not changed status so I guess I have to wait some more.
Luckily nothing to give away here. When they come they will be mine, all mine. My shiny precious cumbersome Italian razors.

Well Horizon, I think they are just really busy. My order from Sunday has not changed status so I guess I have to wait some more.
Luckily nothing to give away here. When they come they will be mine, all mine. My shiny precious cumbersome Italian razors.
That they are busy is a fact that I do not dispute at all.
The problem is that they know they will be busy, but they haven't done the right organization to prepare.
I work in a similar industry and when there are similar peak moments, the working hours become, indefinite, around 12 hours, work is also done on Saturdays and Sundays, if that is not enough, temporary workers are hired. That's how we manage in difficult times. Of course, these are additional costs, but the end justifies the means.
Only a few years ago, such delays would not have impressed anyone, but now that I have a basis for comparison, I mean that my orders from all other merchants, some made after the one at rasoigoodfellas, are now with me, it shows that simply some do better than others.

Now that I understand your parcel has not yet been processed, I should probably feel lucky because mine is already traveling with DHL.

I most sincerely wish you to receive your shipment as soon as possible and that its contents bring you much joy.

Greetings!

Ordered Friday 17th, processed and shipped Wednesday 22nd. Today, Friday the 24th, the shipment is still in Italy, but here it is no longer the merchant's fault.

To be honest, except for pizza and other food deliveries, I think it unreasonable to place an order on a Friday and start worrying about delivery times the following Monday.
I would also not expect an internet merchant to ship on weekends.

“He that can have patience can have what he will.”
(Benjamin Franklin)

B.

Last edited:
I'm late to this thread but same for me. Ordered on Friday 17th, shipped after 5 working days. Delivery next week. I'm ok, it will come one day sooner or later 😎

My order, placed in the first few minutes of the 17th, was scheduled for delivery on the 29th, which is tomorrow. BUT according to the bill of lading, the shipment is still in the territory of Italy. So, I decided to ask what is going on and will it be delivered on the announced date. The answer - NO, maybe on the 4th next week. More or less, like an order from China...

My order, placed in the first few minutes of the 17th, was scheduled for delivery on the 29th, which is tomorrow. BUT according to the bill of lading, the shipment is still in the territory of Italy. So, I decided to ask what is going on and will it be delivered on the announced date. The answer - NO, maybe on the 4th next week. More or less, like an order from China...
Same here. Ordered 17th, delivery scheduled at 4th next month...

Same here. Ordered 17th, delivery scheduled at 4th next month...
The bad thing is that in the official tracking page, it still says the delivery date is the 29th. If I had trusted this information, I should have engaged a person at the address to receive a shipment that would not come. I only found out about the new date when she called to check. By the way, the new date of the 4th is also not guaranteed, it may still be postponed...

It does not depend on Rasoigoodfellas, but depends on the carrier DHL
DHL tracking also seems to be unreliable these days,even for orders within Italian territory DHL tracking was not at all reliable
Then let's be a little reasonable, we're not talking about bread or basic necessities
I want to point out that I don't work for Rasoigoodfellas 😅😂

Last edited:
It does not depend on Rasoigoodfellas, but depends on the carrier DHL
DHL tracking also seems to be unreliable these days,even for orders within Italian territory DHL tracking was not at all reliable
Then let's be a little reasonable, we're not talking about bread or basic necessities
I want to point out that I don't work for Rasoigoodfellas 😅😂
At first I also thought that Rasoigoodfellas was no longer to blame for the delay, I even wrote it somewhere in this thread. But now, looking at how the package is moving, I understand that they are using DHL's lowest budget service. The shipment does not transit to my country, but travels around Europe, deviating thousands of kilometers from the direct route. These deviations are intended to collect as many shipments as possible from shipping points in Europe with one course, regardless of how long it will take.

Top Bottom