What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

CONTEST TIME!!!

In, please!

In the late-1980's, I went to a new member's class at the local church I had been attending for a few months after relocating to Georgia. The most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on came in and sat next to me. We struck up a conversation and I learned that she had been attending the church for a few years but was too nervous to walk down the aisle at the end of the service so she had never joined the church. I mentioned that I was planning on joining that day and that if she'd be more comfortable, I'd be happy to walk down the aisle with her. We sat together during the service and at the conclusion, walked down the aisle and joined the church.

A year and a half later, we walked down the aisle together again. It has now been over thirty incredible years!

I'm in, would love to try Island Time.

For me a certain pivotal moment was choosing where to attend graduate school. I had a few offers and picked a perhaps unlikely choice a little farther away from home. That was where I met my wife. My current job, my partner, where I live, all would likely be different based on that decision.

Thanks for the generosity Captain.

Reactions: GNR

emwolf

Contributor
Great giveaway and congratulations to all as the stories highlighted some truly amazing lives being lived.

Outstanding! Thank you for such a great opportunity. I will be sending an email with my selections shortly. Thanks again.

Top Bottom