What's new

GIVEAWAY! Christmas Contest!

Merry Merry and Happy Holidays to All...
Thanks Captain!
My most memorable was in 1975, graduation for high school year. Bought my own car earlier, 1964 Ford Falcon.
It was a lemon, ton of issues.
Xmas came around, had four young sisters, one brother. Under the tree, I scoped out one box with my name on it.
Was not expecting nor wanted anything special at the time. Working part time, had some little cash. Saving for college.
Xmas came around, opened my box. Was a pair of windshield wipers. Was very grateful, thought they were for my nightmare Falcon. Then at the end, we open our socking stuff-ers. Tiny box, with two Pontiac keys. Scratched my head for a second. Now my parents said, go out to the backyard. Around the back of the house was a 1968 Pontiac Firebird. Well, I was in tears and then jumping to the sky.
Loved that car..
Loved my parents and family.
They did not have a lot of money. But somehow my mom saved some cash and my did the hunt down.
BFX

Not in, but one favorite memory is in the very early 70s when mom decided we were going to buy a flocked tree. I'm sure it was coated in asbestos. And my brothers and I kept pulling the flocking off the needles so that by Christmas it was mostly green.

I am in, and I am not going to call it my favorite Christmas (that might go to the first year all my kids were old enough to understand and enjoy Christmas) but check out my thread in general discussion called shaving advent calendar and you will see me detailing my best shaving Christmas

I’m in.

This was an afterwards Christmas memory.

My wife is older than I am. I was born on Christmas. We have a picture of my wife with her Christmas gifts taken on the day that I was born. I think it is so cool to have a picture of her on the day that I was born

winners.jpeg

Thank you for each of those memorable stories, great stuff guys! Random.org has selected our two winners and they are...

@Anty
@Acmemfg

Congratulations to you both - you are about to have something extra under the tree this year!

If you are a winner just PM me here or email me: [email protected]

Each of you has a $50.00 credit to be used toward any purchase in our store right here.

Here is wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!

~ The Captain

Merry Christmas to all :santa:

Respectfully not in, although Captain’s Choice is in my top 3 brands.

A lot of nice Christmas gifts in my life, but I never have a birthday gift. My birthday is 30 December and my brother is 29 December, so we always get the Christmas/Birthday gift :p. It’s very difficult to get a birthday party before New Year😝
I feel your pain. My birthday is a few days before Christmas. Everyone is making a hullabaloo about Xmas and all I want is a few drinks for my birthday. Could never have a birthday party as a child as everyone went away for Christmas. When I got older I realised people got both Christmas and birthday presents. I was shocked.

Congratulations to the winners. I was fortunate to avail of the Captain's generosity on a previous occasion. The products are fantastic. Once I have my supplies to a more manageable level, and someone I know goes to the US, I will be making another purchase.

Top Bottom