What's new

CONTEST TIME!!!

In, please!

In the late-1980's, I went to a new member's class at the local church I had been attending for a few months after relocating to Georgia. The most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on came in and sat next to me. We struck up a conversation and I learned that she had been attending the church for a few years but was too nervous to walk down the aisle at the end of the service so she had never joined the church. I mentioned that I was planning on joining that day and that if she'd be more comfortable, I'd be happy to walk down the aisle with her. We sat together during the service and at the conclusion, walked down the aisle and joined the church.

A year and a half later, we walked down the aisle together again. It has now been over thirty incredible years!

I'm in, would love to try Island Time.

For me a certain pivotal moment was choosing where to attend graduate school. I had a few offers and picked a perhaps unlikely choice a little farther away from home. That was where I met my wife. My current job, my partner, where I live, all would likely be different based on that decision.

Thanks for the generosity Captain.

Reactions: GNR
OIP.QLGGSjs3UHoQDgTaBunMyQHaE8.jpeg

Time is up! Random.org has selected our three winners:

@Frozenshades
@woodwzrd
@Rhody

Congrats to our winners!

If you are a winner do this:

1. Please send your address to The Captain either PM here on B&B or email at: [email protected]

2. Tell me what you have chosen. Remember, you get to choose TWO aftershaves from right here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

~ The Captain

Great giveaway and congratulations to all as the stories highlighted some truly amazing lives being lived.

Outstanding! Thank you for such a great opportunity. I will be sending an email with my selections shortly. Thanks again.

Now that is the type of turning point we need more of! :biggrin1:
I'll be honest, I didn't expect too much from Captain's Choice shaving soaps and creams. I was dead bang wrong. They're fantastic!

I had been happy with the shaves I got from Cella and Proraso before. I had really enjoyed my shaves with B&M 42. I got some pretty good shaves with Henri et Victoria's triple milled Cognac and Cuban Cigars shave soap. I had some good shaves with several other soaps. But Captain's Choice soaps and creams are on another level!

CC soaps and creams provide lather with the perfect amount of slickness and cushioning. And they smell pretty darn good, too! I bought a sampler pack of CC creams, which led me to get a tub of CC Venture soap (as the free item with the CC Seaworthy bowl). It was easily one of the best decisions I ever made.

I cannot recommend CC soaps and creams highly enough.

Top Bottom