What's new

Club CELLA

It's definitely not bad. I enjoy it in my rotation. I don't think it's as slick as CRSW, but it is nice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

...when I'm on the fence, Cella is my go to. Everytime. Enjoy every aspect of my shave experience with this artisan. A kg. is on the way. Didn't realize there was a difference between the two! There pre and post shave products rock as well. It would be an honor to join the rank and file of Club Cella. Pictures forthcoming (I was sure I packed the aftershave but apparently not)

Count me in as a new member. Really am enjoying the Cella “original” products. Enjoying the soap and Balm so far. Will add a few more products with my next order.

Count me in as a new member. Really am enjoying the Cella “original” products. Enjoying the soap and Balm so far. Will add a few more products with my next order.
Well Starsky it's just you and me lol. I work away from home and forgot my Cella AS. I really like this stuff and have the product lineup. Heading back on Friday for a day and will get the AS and have an all out Cella party and post results👍

IMG_20200911_200300.jpg

Rex Ambassador
Gillette 7 o'clock (2)
Zenith Chubby Scrubby 28mm Boar
Cella Pre Shave Gel
Cella Almond Shaving Cream
Cella Aftershave
Cella Aftershave Balm

~

Start with my Kilo today. Cella will be my main soap for a good long time. Like the Balm as well and the “Bio”. Good stuff!

Start with my Kilo today. Cella will be my main soap for a good long time. Like the Balm as well and the “Bio”. Good stuff!

I didn't know this group existed, but did a search and found it! With all the Cella users on B&B, it seems like this would be a more frequented thread.

Cella red (tub) was my choice for today's shave. And, like the previous poster, a kilo of Cella red is waiting to be opened and used, just as soon as the last bit of Cella is used from the 150g tub. It's wonderful stuff!

Cella.jpg

Top Bottom