[FONT=&amp]Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
CREMA DA BARBA
ALL'OLIO DI
MANDORLA

CLASSICA
DAL 1899
[/FONT]

Welcome to Club CELLA!

This is a place that CELLA fans can continue the ongoing dialogue about one of the best soaps on earth. Feel free to post pictures, tell stories, ask questions, or simply check in to let the world know that you used CELLA today.

Here are a couple of threads related to CELLA by Marco (Let’s just say, the man knows Italy):

My lathering technique with Italian soft soaps http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...nique-with-Italian-soft-soaps?highlight=marco

Cella Vs Cella, what I believe http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/182462-Cella-Vs-Cella-what-I-believe?highlight=

Cella, Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/157399-Cella-Crema-Sapone-Extra-Extra-Purissima

Enjoy your stay!
Come back soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kix
Cella was the first "soap" I ever tried when I first began wet shaving. Until then, I had used cream in a tube. I loved the smell, the ease of lathering, and the overall performance. I just got a new tub in the mail, and it invokes memories of the first time I tried Cella. Those were some good shaves.

Cella was the first "soap" I ever tried when I first began wet shaving. Until then, I had used cream in a tube. I loved the smell, the ease of lathering, and the overall performance. I just got a new tub in the mail, and it invokes memories of the first time I tried Cella. Those were some good shaves.

Wow, I would consider that to be hitting the jackpot right off the bat! I think that Cella is a great first soap. It was not my first soap but I am very excited to have found it so early in my wet shaving career. It really makes for a great shave, and I too cant say enough about the smell. I dont know why I like it so much, but when I first got my tub I found myself going back to smell it a few times per day. Its that good. I have heard a few of the gents here mention that it smells like Cherry Coke, and I agree. Yum!

Last edited:
Great idea. Cella does seem pretty popular, that speaks for its self as it is a great soap. I have a portion of the kilo brick, myself and a few other members clubed together and split it up.
At the time it was my first Italian. Its smells amazing and produces a thick slick lather.
I will share some pictures in the future as at the moment Im ready for bed.

Great idea. Cella does seem pretty popular, that speaks for its self as it is a great soap. I have a portion of the kilo brick, myself and a few other members clubed together and split it up.
At the time it was my first Italian. Its smells amazing and produces a thick slick lather.
I will share some pictures in the future as at the moment Im ready for bed.

Thanks Chris! I am in love with the scent. The lather is unreal. I have yet to try the kilo brick but I am very proud to say there is some on its way to me. It is tough to imagine a lather better then what comes out of the red tub but if what I read is true then I have reason to be excited! I am going to share some pictures from this evenings shave in a few minutes. It will be some of my first posted pictures on Badger and Blade involving lather so they probably wont be the best. I cant wait to see yours Chris! Im excited to see everybody elses crazy CELLA lather pics soon too! :)

Here are a couple of the ultra novice pics I took before my shave tonight. You bet it was a good shave!Now I want to see some pics from some guys who really know what they are doing!! Lets go CELLA Lovers! $20140918_170937.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! I have been using hard soaps (Floris, some nameless stuff, then Geo. F. Trumper) for years. When I returned to DE shaving this year, my one and only soap was Trumper Rose, which I love. I read a bunch here and ordered a tub of Cella. Fabulous. I learned the Marco Method. I've gotten a bunch more soaps and creams, but Cella opened the door. Love the aroma and the performance. Always in the rotation.

I had never tried any soaps other than those on the shelves of the pharmacies I've visited the past 50 years (it was about 47 years then), when I visited this forum and was encouraged by the praises offered up to it, to get a tub of Cella from an Amazon seller, and I've never regretted that expansion of my horizons!

Just tried my Cella for the first time today. I am really impressed. I used the dry method of loading the brush, and face lathering. I am still "fasturbating" right now. I love how it leaves a moisturized face like my Stirling soaps do. This one seems to be a winner, and that is just my first time with it. I suspect as I learn the soap it will get even better.

Greetings all, I tried Cella for the first time about 6 months ago, love it as much as arko, guess I'm simplistic and appreciate superior products at a reasonable price! Every Friday I use Cella and Clubman, a cool way to start the weekend!

Greetings all, I tried Cella for the first time about 6 months ago, love it as much as arko, guess I'm simplistic and appreciate superior products at a reasonable price! Every Friday I use Cella and Clubman, a cool way to start the weekend!

Greetings! I used a splash of Clubman yesterday following my shave with Cella, it made for a great Friday!

Wow! I can talk myself into anything, my bro in law uses arko, I can give my remaining sticks to him! Problem solved! First of next month, I am ordering kilo and making Cella my M-F daily driver! No, I'm ordering today!

Wow! I can talk myself into anything, my bro in law uses arko, I can give my remaining sticks to him! Problem solved! First of next month, I am ordering kilo and making Cella my M-F daily driver! No, I'm ordering today!

:thumbup: LoL Awesome! Keep a stick or two though for those rainy days, I hear great things about Arko! :laugh:

I used the sample from the kilo block this morning and WoW!. It was a different experience. I cant explain it, but the soap was thicker right off the bat. It was very interesting.

I cant wait until tomorrows shave!

:thumbup1: P.S. PMT I think its awesome that you added this club to your signature. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
:thumbup: LoL Awesome! Keep a stick or two though for those rainy days, I hear great things about Arko! :laugh:

I used the sample from the kilo block this morning and dare I say it....The performance was better. It was a different experience. I cant explain it, but the soap was thicker right off the bat. It was very interesting.

I cant wait until tomorrows shave!

:thumbup1: P.S. PMT I think its awesome that you added this club to your signature. :thumbup1:
Cool! Kilo is enroute, will not keep any arko as I can get it anytime cheap, who needs sticks with a friggin kilo of paradise! Kilo ordered tonight, I'm done and happy! And insane of course!

Top Bottom