What's new

CLOSED - Traveling Slim- Try before you buy - CLOSED

I would hope that this is an innocent issue, and that it shows up very soon. I have been on the hunt for a budget priced one ever since my turn. Your generosity, imatabor has influenced me to continue to help others where I can. Keep us updated.

Post office didn't lose it. I don't know if any of you read my thread about my now ex girl friend moving out and multiple razors and other this going missing. But I had asked her to mail it for me as I work early and get off late. And it hasn't showed up. So I'm thinking that it too may have been taken. I feel really bad about this. If I wasn't struggling right now I would jugs buy another and keep it going but I really can't right now unless I find one cheap at an antique or thrift store. I'm really sorry to all of you. I'm just sick over this

Travispit I purposely didn't point the finger at you or mention your name in any way. I was just trying to inform those on the list on what was going on.I didn't want to kick you while you were down.

As far as replacing it, it sounds like you have bigger issues to worry about in your life. I figure it is my razor and I'm the only one out here. Worse case I have lost a razor that I was going to give away, the ones still waiting won't be able to try a razor they never had and for those waiting for the PIF they won't get a razor they only had a chance to win.
The best case is that it shows up.

Last edited:
I thought maybe I'd hit the motherlode antique store hopping this weekend. But found nothing. Well I did pick up a little Frigidaire bank that I thought would make a cool blade bank. But that's all

Travispitt, sorry to hear about the tough times. I hope things turn around for you, I'm a firm believer that doors closing preceed other doors opening.

Imatabor, thank you again for this generous endeavor. I appreciated it very much. I'm sure this isn't how you wanted it to end but you are showing a great attitude about it. Well done, sir.

Travis, no worries. Very sorry to hear about what happened. My wife and I came home from a vacation once to find a bunch of things missing from our apartment. It is a sickening feeling.

Top Bottom