What's new

Closed Blade PIF For New DE Shavers! Closed

A relatively newbie here (less than a month)!

But, not in.... I've been a lucky recipient of some generosity from another member here, plus what I've bought, I have plenty of blades for quite a while! Good luck to those who enter!

Well this is my first post here so Im kind of new, and Im in. I have been looking for those type of sample blades for a while now but being from South Africa makes it a bit impossible seeing as we don't get those here.

I'm in. I appreciate this offer. I had been out of DE shaving for about 20 years and I'm trying to find the right blade for me. Thank you

Matt

I'm in! Nice PIF! never tried some of these blades! Pretty new to DE shaving aswell... still learning alot! :)

I'm in!!! I've only tried personna blades on a vdh razor, the only kind I could find in a brick and mortar store near me for both, so far and would love to try anything new!

I am in. I just finished my third ever DE shave and I must say it is truly addicting. Secondly this site is amazing, with give-aways and how helpful everyone is. Win or lose, I am just happy I have found a forum that every forum should be based off of. Good luck to everyone:thumbup:

Top Bottom