What's new

Clone questions

There are plenty of my pics in other threads.
You want me to dig around for pictures of your razors in old posts ?

Attachments

• C526E153-F8CA-462F-A6F1-6F544F549F3F.jpeg
    C526E153-F8CA-462F-A6F1-6F544F549F3F.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I purchased a Schick L clone from a different vendor last year. The blade stops were not right and all it did was cut my face. After about 20 shaves and me trying to tweak it, I tossed it and went back to my vintage Schick L. I’m sure my clone inadvertently slipped but the QC group.
I know exactly the model you’re talking about. I had the same experience. I had several vintage ones and got an NOS in a can for a fair price to scratch that itch. Luckily the vendor refunded me. It looked good, but unfortunately the shave was trash. That Type O clone from ebarbershop was a different animal as it’s perfect! Glad I got one a couple of years back.

I know exactly the model you’re talking about. I had the same experience. I had several vintage ones and got an NOS in a can for a fair price to scratch that itch. Luckily the vendor refunded me. It looked good, but unfortunately the shave was trash. That Type O clone from ebarbershop was a different animal as it’s perfect! Glad I got one a couple of years back.
The O clone is wonderful! I picked one up a couple of years back and it’s one of my favorite injectors. I’ve checked around and nobody if offering it today.

The O clone is wonderful! I picked one up a couple of years back and it’s one of my favorite injectors. I’ve checked around and nobody if offering it today.

It really is an incredible razor. I regret not getting a second one when they were available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom