What's new

Celebratory PIF

Joe, great news and I'm very happy for you. Don't include me in the PIF as I have plenty of gear. But I hope you go and turn a handle that you can give to your son when he starts shaving, telling him you made it for him on the best day of both your lives. Chris

p.s. Will use the barrel brush you made for me tomorrow to celebrate with you.

Last edited:
Wonderful news! Glad to hear that he will be healthy. Please do NOT include me, just wanted to congratulate you and your family.

Congratulations. That is great news! Thank you for sharing. I would like to be included in the PIF as well. This is so generous of you!

Joe,
What a relief and joy it must be to know that your son is going to be alright. Please do NOT include me in your PIF. Just wanted to say congrats.

Best wishes to you, Joe. That is a very nice PIF, especially for a newbie.

(And please don't include me, this should go to someone newer to the hobby IMHO)

Joe:

That's one of the happiest endings to a story I have heard on here. Congratulations and best wishes on your pending newborn to you, your wife and your family.

Please don't include me as I am set for life. Again, congratulations to all and enjoy your shaves.

Don

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Just reading the outcome of your post makes me a winner already! ... so I don't need to enter the PIF itself.
Congrats on the good news!

Joe,

I don't need to be included in the PIF but I wanted to extend my congratulations to you and your family. My wife and I went through a very similar experience ourselves and, thankfully, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy (whose name is Joe, by the way) a little over a year ago. He wanders into the bathroom when I'm shaving and just watches, trying to figure out what I'm doing. He's a wetshaver-in-training! Again, congrats.

Made me cry, couldn't wait to finish reading your post and hopping for the best. CONGRATULATIONS! Don't include me please, hope you have many more happy days like today.

That is fantastic news. I am currently babysitting my three month old Grandson and had to wait to post this. Every now and then we are reminded that life is fragile and that really, not much else matters as long as you have your health and the health of those that you love. Please include me in the PIF. I hope to be teaching my grandson about shaving one day since his father has a full beard.

:biggrin1:

Steve

I'm a father myself and am super happy for you! The feeling of relief you felt must have been immense.
I wish you and your entire family health and good luck! Please consider me for your pif.

Great news Joe. My wife and I are expecting our second son now in August, and I could not fathom the pain, anguish your family felt, but luckily all that has turned to joy. Congratulations on having the best day of your life, not to be a buzzkill, but I'm guessing the best day of your life will come when that little guy is in your arms.

Please count me in, thanks.

Top Bottom