What's new

Celebratory PIF

Please count me in, if you are still taking names. My wife and I are trying now for our first child, and we are anticipating some issues along the way (due to family history). Your story is one that I will keep at the front of my thoughts.

Glad everything worked out. I was getting a bit nervous reading your story....

Please count me in! Thanks, and again, glad to hear the good news.

Congrats! One 8 year old and one 3 year old is plenty for me, but everyone is different and as long as you are happy, it's great.

And I'm in.

First, my family and I would like to offer our thanks to each one of you who offered your words of congratulations, encouragement, and excitement. Many of you sent me PMs, sharing your own stories or just elaborating on your kind words- I am so very appreciative for that kindness you extended to me and my family.

As mentioned in the original post, I would choose a winner today by random number generator. The winner of the PIF is catherix.

Again, thanks to all for your kind words and interest. I sincerely appreciate it.
Joe,
Thank you again for including me as part of your wonderful story! And thanks to B&B for being such a generous community! Joe I'm looking forward to hearing about this new child in the years to come. Many warm wishes from my family to yours!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
First, my family and I would like to offer our thanks to each one of you who offered your words of congratulations, encouragement, and excitement. Many of you sent me PMs, sharing your own stories or just elaborating on your kind words- I am so very appreciative for that kindness you extended to me and my family.

As mentioned in the original post, I would choose a winner today by random number generator. The winner of the PIF is catherix.

Again, thanks to all for your kind words and interest. I sincerely appreciate it.
congratulations to catherix and shaverjoe.

Im in...
Beautiful story. It brought a tear to my eyes... I too am looking to learn how to shave and teach my son who will start shaving very soon. Good luck with your third beautiful child. Yo have truly been blessed.

Top Bottom