What's new

Celebratory PIF

As much suspense as I was in reading your post I cannot imagine how you must have felt. I'm so glad the call was such great news! Don't count me in on this one, but know that as a father, I've shared briefly in your joy and relief! Peace and love to you and yours!

As a parent of two little girls—one born with profound hearing loss—I can certainly relate with your emotional swings. We're just grateful to have them, aren't we?
proxy.php
Wonderful news and certainly something worth celebrating! I would love a chance to celebrate with you.

Congrats Gent! I'm glad to hear that everything is great! You can count me in! I would love to be part of something so great! Thank you for your awesome generosity!

Congratulations! While reading that I felt my heart break for you and your family. I didn't realize that I had been holding my breath as I read until I reached the good news and happily sighed! Please don't add me towards your fantastic PIF, I only wanted to cheer for your family. :biggrin1:

Joe, you take "pay it forward" to a new level with your news. Congratulations to you and all the May family.

Please don't include me in the post.

Fantastic news for you, your wife and all your family. Early congratulations to you for your first little wet shaver! :thumbup:

And count me in please!

As a Dad myself, I can only imagine what you went through! Thank the Lord all turned out for the best! Many blessings upon you and your family!

Please count me in for this most generous and happy PIF!

Fantastic, amazing, wonderful, stupendous news! I feel like you sharing your story was a great PIF in and of itself - my wife and I just both shed a few tears of joy for you and your family (while my 15 month old blessing giggled and danced along with VeggieTales :lol:).

Congratulations, and may you and your wife finally rest well tonight, satisfied by answered prayer and a new appreciation for tiny lives.

Thanks for offering this great PIF, I would also love to be included for consideration.

Congratulations Joe! Thanks for sharing with us. It really is a wonderful community we have here and it's awesome the way that we all want to share our personal victories and tragedies, and share in each other's victories and tragedies. May this be one of many great days to come!

And please do count me in on this very generous PIF.

Rob

Just reading your story was a roller-coaster ride so I can only imagine what magnitude of emotions you must have been through. My best wishes go out to you and your family. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. God Bless.

..And you can count me in.

That is truly awesome man. I wish all the best you and your family. I hope you all enjoy many years together. I havn't tried any of these items, and would love to be included in the PIF.

That made me happy for you. I've got 3 little ones at home and I know how wrenching their health can be, especially when there's uncertainty before they arrive! As much as I'd love to try QCS don't count me in please! Just wanted to congratulate you!

That's an incredible story, it gave me chills reading it, may the good news continue. Congratulations.

I would be grateful if you would toss my name into the pool as well, I'd especially love to try QCS.

Top Bottom