What's new

Celebratory PIF

I am not in, but will continue to say prayers for a healthy pregnancy and ultimate birth of your son. By the way, I have three older sisters and no brothers. My late father was elated when he learned he was having a boy!

Congratulations!!! What terrific news and what a great pif. Our first son is due in a few weeks (July). God bless y'all. Please do not include me in your pif.

Congrats Joe!
I'm also a Joe and the fourth generation with the same name. I know the excitement of expecting a first son and should I win the pif, I would pass it on to Joe 5. He turns 20 in July, time flies.

thats just awesome news Joe, so happy to hear a happy ending/beginning to the story, cant wait till we start getting the stories about shaving for the first time with your boy hanging on your leg watching, or the first tim shaving without a blade in lol, they alwys make great threads

congratulations to you and your family !

Congratulations on your new healthy boy/future wet shaver, I am so glad hes okay! I could only imagine the pain you went through, my heart sank reading your post but I kept in the back of my mind your title thread.
So glad everything worked out that I actually held my breath reading through it.
I can only imagine that smile permanently pasted on your face right now haha

This is so very wonderful! I am so happy for you!

Don't feel the need to include me, but know that my heart is so overjoyed with your news!

This is awesome and wonderful. Please do not count me in; your PIF should go to someone just starting out. But I so appreciate your sharing your good news with us.

I'll never forget the moment when my boy was handed to me in the hospital. I felt something very profound. I could feel my father and grandfather and his father as I held my boy. So glad you're going to have this experience.

The relationship between fathers and daughters is equally special. I speak from experience, having one of each. Little girls adore their daddy. And having a boy is equally wonderful in its own way.

Please don't count me in as I just bought my gear and also just won another very generous PIF, but wanted to stop in and say congratulations. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hey, congratulations there Joe. I can't say that I can relate to this since I'm not a dad yet, but I do hope all goes well with the new addition to the family and you can count me in.

Don't include me in the PIF as I already have too much shave stuff. I just want to say congrats on the good news. My wife is now 7 months along with our first baby girl and when I read your post I felt sick at the thought of going through that. Good health to you and your family.

Top Bottom