What's new

Calling All Canadians- Traveling Box

So the Mrs. was able to get the box from the mail person today. :001_smile I'll list the products soon.

I would like to add that I stopped by Rasage Poulin today for some PIF from Scott. Let me be the first to say that everyone who is on the Canadian Traveling Box list owes Scott at Rasage Poulin a major thank you for his contributions today. I was blown away with this man's generosity! I truly wish there were more vendors out there like him. I've been a repeat customer from him before...today he has solidified my (and hopefully other's) patronage. Pics to follow.

I have spent literally hundreds of dollars at Rasage Poulin and can attest, Scott is great to deal with! Thanks in advance Scott for your PIF contributions!

SUNA, you are killing me man! I am glued to my computer still here at work! If I leave work I will have to wait at lest the hour commute to SEE!!! HAHA

The Canadian Traveling Box...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
The box is going to grow quite a bit in one shot!

Very nice contributions from Scott!! :thumbup:

:eek2:
Wow!
Look at all the stuff Scott donated! Thank you Sir! And thanks, Suna, for picking it up! I wonder if it will all fit back in the box? Look at all that cool stuff!

Whhoo eee! This is so cool!

I would've given more goodies for the box... but the shipping costs would have skyrocketed with the increase in weight. Anyway, do another travelling box again some day fellas, and make sure it stops here to pick up some stuff from the PIF basket here in my cramped little shop.

SUNA, you're a lucky man. You saw it, you touched it, you opened it and... WOW! I am really impressed. You have all done a great job, it's awesome. And a special thanks to Scott for his kindness. :thumbup:
So now we have to watch new pictures and read new comments each week, week after week, until we see the box coming in our home. What a mental torture... :sad:
Serioiusly, I am really excited and happy. :001_smile

Dims the lights...we have had the first shave from the CTB...the Tabac cream. Used with a Feather AS razor and a fresh Feather yellow blade.

Thoughts...it was okay. :001_huh: The lather was suprisingly thin and I had to really work on it. I have read about Tabac being so terrific so I guess I had higher expectations. Since getting my water softener I have been using Castle Forbes exclusively...so maybe it's hard to recognize a Dale Hawerchuk when you're using a Wayne Gretzky. :lol:

Thanks for the posts, Suna. And thanks to LUC and Scott for filling the box. I must say I'm glad that we all are in agreement that the products in the box shall not be used for 'manscaping'. I've got a couple of items for the box. A trip to the antique mall today in hopes of something interesting was a bust :( , but I'm keeping my eyes open.

I was telling my co-worker about the traveling box...and leave it to him to say "you better hope no one is shaving their do-dads with those products!" BWAH HAHAHA!! :lol:

The rule has been initiated...no shaving of do-dads with stuff from the traveling box. :lol: LMAO!!

Damn that was the first thing I was planning on doing.

That aside, looks like some great stuff in there already and I'm making mental notes of what I'm going to try. I usually shave every other day but I may become a daily shaver just so I can try all the things I want to. That straight is definitely calling me if for no other reason then to compare it to what I have now.

:a47: WOW! I'm just amazed at all of it! Thanks to Scott and Luc for the donations, I'm really gonna have to dig for something to contribute now. I thought I'd be good by throwing in a few bottles of cologne that I have used only once but I think I may have to find more stuff.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Don't go crazy on the donations, the box still need to have a reasonable weight for shipping to be cheap. It would be a shame to drop some stuff on the way because shipping is too expensive! :thumbup1:

I have spent literally hundreds of dollars at Rasage Poulin and can attest, Scott is great to deal with! Thanks in advance Scott for your PIF contributions!

You`re a lucky man, every time I find myself in Calgary, Scott has prebooked the day off according to his site. :(
Someday. Anyways, thanks in advance for the goodies, I cannot wait.

I find it interesting that everyone here is so giving that they want to put in a bunch of stuff.
It goes to show how generous a community we have here.
But yes, we must keep it under control.
I'm sure there will be more CTB adventures in the future.

Top Bottom