What's new

Brotherhood of Above The Tie Shavers (BATTS)

You’re the best, Phil.

I just have an irresistible urge to get down to just what I need. Also, it’s good within the family to recover a few bucks . . .
I sure do understand what you're saying here. I know for sure that the M plates will not be used further. I should probably sell them. it's just that I am a mile from nowhere and trying to get them back into the United States incurs a heavy shipping fee.

I just have an irresistible urge to get down to just what I need. Also, it’s good within the family to recover a few bucks . . .

I’m in the same mode. It feels good to simplify my selection of shaving tools, getting rid of what I don’t use and tidying up my den.

The SE1 and the Proline . . . like steak and eggs . . . or peanut butter and chocolate . . . or, something like that . . .

schick.jpg

I believe @davidsilva has an SE1 on the way . . . stop by and tell us what you think, David!

[QUOTE="Tokyospike, post: 9561854, member: 111781"

I believe @davidsilva has an SE1 on the way . . . stop by and tell us what you think, David![/QUOTE]

Hey Buddy, thanks for the shout out! In one word, fabulous! Had my second shave with the SE1 today using a Feather Pro Super. Very close easy shave. Long lasting too. 2 thumbs up!

[QUOTE="Tokyospike, post: 9561854, member: 111781"

I believe @davidsilva has an SE1 on the way . . . stop by and tell us what you think, David!

Hey Buddy, thanks for the shout out! In one word, fabulous! Had my second shave with the SE1 today using a Feather Pro Super. Very close easy shave. Long lasting too. 2 thumbs up![/QUOTE]Glad to hear you like it, David. It's been my go-to Razor now for quite a while. I just can't get over how well it works with the Pro-Line blades.

Hi Kenrick ( @DELove ) - thanks my friend. Your experience was part of my inspiration [emoji16]. Works very well with the Feather Pro Super blades too! And here it is today...
proxy.php

Hi Kenrick ( @DELove ) - thanks my friend. Your experience was part of my inspiration [emoji16]. Works very well with the Feather Pro Super blades too! And here it is today...
proxy.php
Nice to hear. :)

I cut the dickens out of my upper lip with one of those blades. LOL It was going wonderfully until I got a bit over confident going against the grain, bottom to top, and caught the blade on the edge of my lip. Haven't used one of them since. I'll have to try one again. This time maintaining the proper respect.

I cut the dickens out of my upper lip with one of those blades. LOL...

Yikes! I have never gotten brave enough to go ATG on my upper lip[emoji15].... Luckily my hair there is easy XTG.

@Tokyospike - that is s Stork handle that was on sale a while ago. Not the best photo to show the handle, I’ll post another pic tomorrow. He makes a variety of handsome handles, very nice.

Let me know how it goes! I look forward to trying the SE1 with a Proline, after this Feather is past it’s prime...
How many shaves do you anticipate getting from your feather Pro? On Proline I consistently get 12 and usually more like 14 shaves on the blade.

Let me know how it goes! I look forward to trying the SE1 with a Proline, after this Feather is past it’s prime...
Hi David,

Yesterday was shave 14 on my Proline blade, so tossed it this morning and put in a Feather Pro Super. I maintained proper respect this time. Still I was able to do 3 pass including my upper lip. I got a very nice shave from it. I can do better with the Proline, but let's see how I feel after 10 shaves or so. But I can hone this right in too.

Thanks for encouraging me to give this blade another go. It is a bit more aggressive than Proline, but not by much. I think it's a tiny bit wider so there is a bit more blade exposure.

How many shaves do you anticipate getting from your feather Pro? On Proline I consistently get 12 and usually more like 14 shaves on the blade.

My last Feather Pro Super lasted a month or so. My be is you can get 2 weeks easily per blade.

Happy Easter!

My last Feather Pro Super lasted a month or so. My be is you can get 2 weeks easily per blade.

Happy Easter!
That would be very good. My best on a Proline was 20 shaves. I log them so we'll see how many I can get. The razor is spectacular.

Have you tried the SE2? I have it but don't like it as much as the SE1.

Top Bottom