What's new

Bottles to Decant? (Glass vs. Plastic)

Here's a bottle that my brother gave me to use for my Thayers witch hazel rose petal.

It's a frosted sake bottle.

Attachments

• $Picture.jpg
    $Picture.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 336
I stopped by a few antique stores on my way back from holiday travels. I like to keep my homemade aftershaves in unusual bottles:

$2012-12-30 09.05.06.jpg
$2013-01-02 16.52.10.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture. I don't know how to rotate it on here. It's a Holy Water bottle.

I have been using a TOBASCO bottle for the last month until it slipped out of my wet hand and did a half gainer into my sink. I was lucky in that all of the broken glass stayed in the sink and not on the floor.My bathroom never smelled so good!
I just got 3 plastic bottles (4 oz. each), with a atomizer for each one, and they work great, as they spray a fine mist of witch hazel or Clubman AS directly onto my face.

If you get some of the micro-brewery beer, or imported beers, they come in interesting bottle. Some have the ceramic/rubber cap that seals. I just cleaned up some that I found in storage.

Pepin

Messed up the label trying to take it off, but I made do...

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1388697995596.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1388697995596.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 177
If you have a walmart near you in the cake decorating section they have little plastic squeeze bottles that look like small ketchup bottles. They are made for drizzling chocolate. The tip will fit into an AS/Hotsauce shaker bottle. BTW, soy sauce bottles can work too.

I recently added two original glass bottles, one Clubman, and one Old Spice. Out of the plastic and into the glass.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom