What's new

Best Musk soap scents

Since my Aventus tribute scent thread provided with me with lots of suggestions I thought I would keep asking these, so what are some of the best shave soaps with a musk scent, perferably ones that are paired with a matching aftershave

Since my Aventus tribute scent thread provided with me with lots of suggestions I thought I would keep asking these, so what are some of the best shave soaps with a musk scent, perferably ones that are paired with a matching aftershave
I know someone who uses a musk-scented soap from a maker called Bisbee Soap. I don't know anything about the company, or the soap itself, though.

Edit: Google took me here: Bisbee Soap & Sundry

Pre de Provence #63 and Saponificio Varesino Morado are both warm, musky, ambery type & I love them both - great shave soap and they do have after shave, edt or balm also i think.

Pre de Provence #63 and Saponificio Varesino Morado are both warm, musky, ambery type & I love them both - great shave soap and they do have after shave, edt or balm also i think.
Other than getting it direct what retailer carries Pre de Provence?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I bought some Yaqi Musketeer Rapier and the soap is outstanding. It has a addictive scent that I find very appealing and bought a large tub after trying their smaller sampler tub. Yaqi commissioned Master soap creations of SA for their fragrance and soaps. The soap is similar to the scent of Aramis classic cologne is my understanding.

Top Bottom