What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2021

I think it’s my last one. Going to have to stock up again. It’s really tasty but I don’t know if it’s $5 a beer tasty.

There is that. The most expensive 12 pack I've ever paid for, that's for sure. It's a question you have to answer with any of Founders KBS series.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
There is that. The most expensive 12 pack I've ever paid for, that's for sure. It's a question you have to answer with any of Founders KBS series.
Well, I decided it was worth it. The Espresso I already had. I’ve never been too impressed with KBS or CBS but these 2 I could drink all the time.
201FF308-A68E-4CCD-AD12-B48A99C66D89.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
It’s in all the Meijer grocery stores around here (Indianapolis area). Judging by the dust on all the bottles it’s not moving too well. There were probably 15-20 more 4 packs on the shelf when I grabbed these and I’ve seen just as many at other stores.
I moved down here to Indy in Sept from Grand Rapids where Founders is brewed. KBS/CBS is easier to find here and cheaper than it was in GR. Back when KBS was yearly release there would be a line blocks long at the brewery to buy some.

CFF9CC13-18EF-4ED7-8F11-A1D5970326C3.jpeg2104579F-8192-4DBD-92C2-6AEE2B7B7E3C.jpeg
After a Captiva run for sloppy waves, I headed to Point Ybel for some Tiki Sours. This was the only brew available. King Calus. It is billed as an Imperial Sour. $7 per 16 oz can. I like supporting local breweries and distilleries. Looks like OJ. Very good.

I was really intrigued to see a NEIPA from Ommegang, had to grab it. It’s interesting, has a really nice nose, there’s a crispness at the end that’s kindof like a lager beer. I feel like I’m still trying to figure it out.
A430D249-82FB-4C93-9A6A-560C1820EE63.jpeg

Top Bottom