What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2013

Yep. I'd never had a milk stout before, knew it was gonna be on the sweetish side but I still expected some of the coffee / toasty taste that I think of when I drink a stout. Live and learn.

Sheaf Stout is a good, cheap, example of a milk stout. I too found the Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout underwhelming but I'm not always big into nitro beers.

Tonight at a baby shower get-together with some friends (yes, I'll agree to go to a group baby shower if its at a tavern)
Racer 5 IPA
Pranqster belgian
Stone Arrogant Bastard

I just bought Steinlager Pure for tonight. I remember drinking regular Steinlager some years back and it was pretty decent then, hopefully this doesn't disappoint.

Well, tonight is a couple Bud 55s. Yeah, I know, but it's calorie cutting night. I may have a Boulder Flashback ale for dessert though ;-)

You guys stop playing around right meow!

Had the Santa Fe Imperial Java Stout today. Fantastic beer. I need to do a side by side with Founders Breakfast with this one because it may just compete. And you get a sixer for $10 instead of just a 4 pack.

proxy.php

Well it's Saturday night so let's have another. My second pint is a Fursty Ferret, courtesy of the Badger brewery.

Top Bottom