What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2013

6 days into the year and it hasn't been started yet?!? Ok fine...

Right now I'm drinking a Deschutes Jubelale

I picked up some Mother's Milk Stout by Keegan's Ales. I don't usually drink stouts, but wanted check em out. This one caught my eye, nice and smooth. I enjoyed it

brooklyn lager winterfest.
keeping it local for january. Gonna have to finally cave in and order Mikes natural Soap. Brooklyn as well

I love beer. I've loved beer for 35 years. I've had them all.

Last year I finally took the plunge into Home brew. I'm so glad I did. Take the best beer you've ever had & times it by 10.

Everything you ever wanted to know about brewing beer can be found on the INTERNET. www.homebrewtalk.com is a great resource.

You guys have given me a fantastic experience with Wet Shaving with a DE, let me try to give back.

Right now I'm drinking a Centennial Blonde, a Dogfish Head 60 minute clone, and a Hard Apple Cider. Cream Stout next.

Last edited:
I love beer. I've loved beer for 35 years. I've had them all.

Last year I finally took the plunge into Home brew. I'm so glad I did. Take the best beer you've ever had & times it by 10.

Everything you ever wanted to know about brewing beer can be found on the INTERNET. www.homebrewtalk.com is a great resource.

You guys have given me a fantastic experience with Wet Shaving with a DE, let me try to give back.

Right now I'm drinking a Centennial Blonde, a Dogfish Head 60 minute clone, and a Hard Apple Cider. Cream Stout next.

Thanks for that link, i got a Brooklyn brew shop home kit (for an IPA) this christmas. i've been reading a few sites, but i just haven't pulled the trigger on starting it. i'm a bit nervous because i don't wanna mess it up.

yesterday, i tried the 120 minute ipa from dogfish head, it was great! (i posted a pic in the "what are you drinking tonight" thread)

Today it is Singha, last week, while I was at work overseas it was Xirdalan Premium. I wasn't actually at work when I was partaking in aforementioned brew. :blush:

Haven't had a beer in a few days as I was fighting off a pesky cold, but will probably treat myself and the wife to a Pumking chilling in the fridge after dinner!

Tonight is a Firestone Walker XVI night.
$images.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
it just accrued to me I have not had a drink in the new year yet.

not counting NYE of course.

I had a Sierra Nevada Estate with dinner (chicken fajitas) last night. Probably my second favorite SN brew behind Ruthless Rye. Bigfoot is supposed to be hitting shelves soon too!

Top Bottom