What's new

Bathurst

Ok it’s the top ten shoot out at Bathurst ....
V8 Supercars rocks ....
Mount Panorama .....

proxy.php

Makes NASCAR look like Sunday go cart racing .....

What are you guys doing and how are you watching the races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can Whincup make it back to back to back to back to back screw ups....?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I have my feet up right now with a cup of coffee. It looks like it going to rain all weekend so guess where my butt will be parked. :)
Racing at the moment are the touring car masters. Good to see the old cars doing battle.

It sounds like Scott Mclaughlin is out to show that kiwis can fly, after setting the fastest time in Friday's qualifying session of 2:04.2254.

The Sandman looks and sounds really cool.....
It would be cool if Godzilla comes back to the mountain.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I believe it is the HRT engine for next year but not the car. No V8 :(

Godzilla would be great to see flying over the top of the Mt Panorama again.
I use to like the big old V12 Jags roaring around the track.

It’s a shame it’s the last year every for the utes.

Wow what lap from McLaughlin.... awesome

Looking forward to the race tomorrow....[emoji106][emoji1604]

Who says Kiwi’s can’t fly....

I have my feet up right now with a cup of coffee. It looks like it going to rain all weekend so guess where my butt will be parked. :)
Racing at the moment are the touring car masters. Good to see the old cars doing battle.

It sounds like Scott Mclaughlin is out to show that kiwis can fly, after setting the fastest time in Friday's qualifying session of 2:04.2254.

I think most people on the East coast have driven (at the speed limit of 60kmph) around Mount Panorama. Going over the top of that hill down through those curves at 209kph is just incredible!

I think most people on the East coast have driven (at the speed limit of 60kmph) around Mount Panorama. Going over the top of that hill down through those curves at 209kph is just incredible!

Isn’t the pace faster than that ... around 300k in parts that’s 186 mph....

Incredible bordering on insane....

That lap from McLaughlin.... with 2 wheels in the dirt ... Best I have seen.

Oh and it’s rain forecast tomorrow ... it should be a great race and possibly the last with Falcons.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I'm not a fan of the utes racing but it is a shame to see them go from manufacture and racing.

If McLaughlin can keep that up tomorrow he'll be hard to beat. It's a long race that will test man and machine.

@Mark1966 Driving at almost 4 x the speed limit for us mere mortals is mind blowing.

Isn’t the pace faster than that ... around 300k in parts that’s 186 mph....

Yep, faster in other parts - but over that crest at the top, where you cannot see the road on the other side is amazing!

I'm not a fan of the utes racing but it is a shame to see them go from manufacture and racing.

If McLaughlin can keep that up tomorrow he'll be hard to beat. It's a long race that will test man and machine.

@Mark1966 Driving at almost 4 x the speed limit for us mere mortals is mind blowing.

Yep indeed!

Yep, faster in other parts - but over that crest at the top, where you cannot see the road on the other side is amazing!

Yep indeed!

Either way completely nuts. It’s what makes Mount Panorama so special.

The day of the great race ... it’s raining in Victoria and I have to take the dog to the vet for his shots ....

60% chance of rain according to Siri in Bathurst and from about 1pm.

It’s a good start to the race. Nice clean driving in ten wet.

Still fighting a losing battle trying to explain Bathurst to SWMBO who’s English and has only lived in Australia for 9 years.

TLOML grew up in Broadmeadows so no problem there for me.

Top Bottom