What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Oh...... and "3BSC Bingo"

proxy.php

You weren't the first to get Bingo, but you were the first to call it!
Congratulations!

Congratulations Dave!
Thanks twice you've done that now. Winning at just the right time to the masscot sent back to you in time for the auction....hmmmmmm
Very Interesting.gif

a new mascot will be picked after Christmas.

Current Suggested List
1. Hippo
2. Unicorn
3. Sloth
4. Monkey
5. Badger
6. Dinosaur
7. Snake
8. Spider
9. KittyKat
10. Bacon (hmmmmm)

Thanks again everyone for keeping the 3BSC strong!

What about this guy??

cosmo.jpg

Where's the love for Cosmo?

Hey 3BSC'rs Just an update Biko is Back from her Trip to Kabul Afghanistan to support the troops. Also by by calculations she has traveled just under 51,000 miles this year for Badger & Blade and the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Yet we only have a couple of Bids? and $30.00 is the highest. C'mon Folks This one is a collector

proxy.php

For those that may be interested a recap of Biko's Travels. SPOILER: @TheVez2 DO NOT LOOK AT THIS, as you have a DVD coming, LOL And folks please comment to drive KJ nuts, LOL

WAiting for KJ to post a photo of Biko in her new home with Bocephus!
Sorry guys. Biko has landed, and has been having lots of fun with Bocephus playing around (and in) the bingo machine. But I have no internet, currently, unless I'm at work, so pics will have to wait a while.

Sorry guys. Biko has landed, and has been having lots of fun with Bocephus playing around (and in) the bingo machine. But I have no internet, currently, unless I'm at work, so pics will have to wait a while.
Awesome and the joys of living out in the sticks, LOL Glad the new digs are coming along well!

Top Bottom