What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to jump on here and post (as I've received a few DM's) that me and my family are safe. My daughter usually goes to the concert where the shooting occurred. My wife and I breathed a huge sigh of relief when she answered her phone (only moments after the first news reports came in) and said she'd decided to skip the show this year. Its very somber here in Vegas. But its amazing to see how much of a community we really have here. We drove down to one of the sites where they are keeping the out of town victims and relatives that are flying in and tried to donate some supplies....they had so many donations that they told us to try another shelter. We had 9 candle-light vigils on Monday alone. Every where you go, you see signs that read Vegas Strong.

Its sort of sad that we have joined a much too long list of cities that have suffered a horrific tragedy. I was saying last night to my wife that when we travel to Europe in a year, we'll be asked "what city in America are you from?" and we know that when we say Las Vegas, they'll say "we're so sorry" instead of "how hot does it get there?" like we used to hear.

Thanks to everyone that reached out. It reminds me that not all of my friends are people I've actually met in person. (KJ and BadgerBabe being the exceptions)

Vegas Strong!!

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to jump on here and post (as I've received a few DM's) that me and my family are safe. My daughter usually goes to the concert where the shooting occurred. My wife and I breathed a huge sigh of relief when she answered her phone (only moments after the first news reports came in) and said she'd decided to skip the show this year. Its very somber here in Vegas. But its amazing to see how much of a community we really have here. We drove down to one of the sites where they are keeping the out of town victims and relatives that are flying in and tried to donate some supplies....they had so many donations that they told us to try another shelter. We had 9 candle-light vigils on Monday alone. Every where you go, you see signs that read Vegas Strong.

Its sort of sad that we have joined a much too long list of cities that have suffered a horrific tragedy. I was saying last night to my wife that when we travel to Europe in a year, we'll be asked "what city in America are you from?" and we know that when we say Las Vegas, they'll say "we're so sorry" instead of "how hot does it get there?" like we used to hear.

Thanks to everyone that reached out. It reminds me that not all of my friends are people I've actually met in person. (KJ and BadgerBabe being the exceptions)

Vegas Strong!!
Been praying for Vegas! Glad to hear you and yours or safe.

Vegas Strong!!
Good to here Steven. and in 2018 there is a whole bunch more you will get to meet as we are planning a meetup, Glad you and your are safe

Oh...... and "3BSC Bingo"

proxy.php

Hey 3BSC'ers Once Joe verifies the win, whomever has Biko please forward her to get ready for the auction. Also if you have not posted you photos with her please do so, as I will be preparing her for the Sue Moore Memorial Auction.

Also: this will end the 2017 3BSC Bingo season and I want to thank your for keeping this club popular and up and running. If anyone wants to continue playing after the auction, feel free to start a game. The official 3BSC games will start up again in January with a new Mascot. Here is the suggested list so far for critters to represent the 3BSC and please feel free to keep this list updated as well, and a new mascot will be picked after Christmas.

Current Suggested List
1. Hippo
2. Unicorn
3. Sloth
4. Monkey
5. Badger
6. Dinosaur
7. Snake
8. Spider
9. KittyKat
10. Bacon (hmmmmm)

Thanks again everyone for keeping the 3BSC strong!

Top Bottom