What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

We Now have a Club:

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club or 3bSC wear it proudly on your signature Line as a true survivor. A place for light hearted Banter, game conspiracies, and advertisements for upcoming games.

the only requirement is that you plan to, or have played, won, or survived Badger & Blade Bingo

Hope you will join us!. Membership is approved by Bocephus the Bingo Dog and all members will receive the Magical All knowing Bingo Ball
lol.gif

attachment.php

"Sir Bocephus Bingo Dog, Esq.

attachment.php

"Bingo Membership Ball"

more info to follow

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited! as the cards are being readied!!!

(Look for the B&B Bingo thread Here in this Forum the 1st of July)

attachment.php

Getting close folks
signs ups will begin about 10:00 am AZ time, 7/1

right here in this forum!!
35 slots open

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BINGO!!!!

proxy.php

Thanks as your Bingo game has gotten me to checking out all these different clubs that I didn't know existed. I might join some now.

Thanks as your Bingo game has gotten me to checking out all these different clubs that I didn't know existed. I might join some now.

Thanks Great, and what we hoped to happen

Sign me up! PLEASE.

BigJ, exactly what TheVez2 said. Here is the link to the rules and sign up post Hope you will join us. Again the game has started , but plenty of time to catch up

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...nd-Brotherhoods-Edition?p=7499282#post7499282

We Now have a Club:

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club or 3bSC wear it proudly on your signature Line as a true survivor. A place for light hearted Banter, game conspiracies, and advertisements for upcoming games.

the only requirement is that you plan to, or have played, won, or survived Badger & Blade Bingo

Hope you will join us!. Membership is approved by Bocephus the Bingo Dog and all members will receive the Magical All knowing Bingo Ball:lol:

$bingo game.jpg
"Sir Bocephus Bingo Dog, Esq.

$bingo_champ_bingo_ball_sticker-re17fd9c93d264525b2b94eb28aee0ae4_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg
"Bingo Membership Ball"

Last edited:
Top Bottom