What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

I’m ready!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings Bingo Players, it it a new year and a new Journey for our Mascot. I will be introducing...
"Barnay" the Bingo _________________ sometime in the next few days. Lets kick off the 2018 season of 3BSC Bingo the right way!!!

the next 3BSC Bingo game will start anytime after 12:01 am on Monday January 1st 2018.

3BSC Bingo Rules

(please read them carefully as there have been some changes)

1. Have Fun! This is a simple game intended to satisfy the Bingo Itch in between regular B&B Forum Bingo games. **NOTE** Since we do not know the status of the B&B Bingo games or their future, ALL B&B members, who want to join the 3BSC Club, will be allowed to play in the 3BSC club games until the status of the Official B&B Game is known. With the winner of the current game starting a new one at his or her discretion.

2. Standard bingo numbers will be called (B-1 through O-75). Numbers will only be called in the 3BSC Club thread (this thread, the one you are currently reading). 3 numbers will be called throughout each day. Calls will be straightforward and not hidden, except maybe in a picture. No HYPER LINKS

3. A winning Bingo is 5 squares in a row: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. In order to win, a person must announce (POST) “3BSC BINGO” in this forum thread and post a pic of their card. Once verified by the current caller, the game will end.

4. The winner agrees to be the caller of the next game and provide a small prize (a small trinket from your local area) for the winner to keep, in addition to the Pass around prize of : "Barnay the 3BSC Bingo _______" The Mascot should be mailed to the winner/new caller within 3-days of the completion of the game (if possible) to allow ample time for mailing and time with the Mascot for photos, video etc.
The winner agrees to post a photo (at least one) of The Mascot with them, or in their local area (at some landmark that shows where she is). Winner will also provide a souvenir for Barnay to take with him as proof of his travels. This can be something like a pin, button, charm or key chain attached to his collar.

5. Barnay wants to tour the world and see as much as possible in the next year. Therefore, you may only win 3BSC Bingo and receive a visit from Barnay one time, unless we run out of players that have not spent time with the mascot, in that event multiple winds may be allowed, but feel free to continue playing as much as you want, just for fun.

6. All B&B TOU rules apply, however this is NOT an official B&B event, just a Clubs & Brotherhoods event.

7. 3BSC Bingo will have a new game every month or more ( please see **note** above ) This round of 3BSC Bingo games (with the traveling Mascot) will continue through the Middle of September 2018. The winner of the last scheduled September game will send the Mascot back to @skypsyd, so he can be prepped for donation to the 2018 Sue Moore Memorial Auction. Please feel free to use any bingo software, online number generator, or bingo card generator at your disposal, for your game. Here is one that we have used:

Bingo Cards: Print-Bingo.com - The world's best web based bingo card generator

Bingo Number Generator: Bingo Caller Online <-- (link doesn't work, but you can type address in and it does.)

BINGO will start Januray 1, 2018 and Skypsyd will be the Bingo Caller

How to sign up

1. To be eligible, you must be a 3BSC Member. (i.e. you have played or called at least one regular B&B Forum Bingo game in the past, and you have posted in this thread) And, it wouldn’t hurt to add 3BSC to your signature!

2. Add your name to the list below. (just copy and paste into your post)

3. PM me (skypsyd) with your email address, so I can send you your Bingo card. Cards may be sent at odd hours..... I won't hunt you down, no PM (with email address) = no card. Games will be limited to 30 players

This year’s Mascot, Barnay, is looking Forward to his 1st Stop on the World Tour. We Hope You'll Join Us

2. NurseDave

2. NurseDave
  3. Imatabor

2. NurseDave
  3. Imatabor
  4. clyde72

FIY TJ @DocHoliday0831

0. Skypsyd ( Caller )
  1. TheVez2
  2. NurseDave
  3. Imatabor
  4. clyde72
  5. Docholiday0831

FIY TJ @DocHoliday0831

0. Skypsyd ( Caller )
  1. TheVez2
  2. NurseDave
  3. Imatabor
  4. clyde72
  5. Docholiday0831

Thanks. I can’t figure out how to copy it from my phone in this app. Laptop is on the blink so I’ve been using the iPad or my phone for everything lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0. Skypsyd ( Caller )
  1. TheVez2
  2. NurseDave
  3. Imatabor
  4. clyde72
  5. Docholiday0831
  6. bobmsp

I don't know what Dave did when he made the number list, but it's just weird. Just about every time someone signs up, a number gets removed from the bottom. The original list had 28 numbers, now we're down to 24. Also, when I view the list on Tapatalk, the numbers don't reset back to 1-28 on each post, instead they continue, as in the post after mine starts with 29 and so on. This is a sure sign, that this bingo game is cursed. Cursed from the very beginning. I think we have upset the bingo gods by not starting with Forum Bingo. :117:

I had to reply because copy/paste kept getting screwed up. I hadn’t thought of a curse, but that’s the only logical explanation.

Well... After speaking with the 3BSC Mascot Union, Local 343. They were upset at the name Barnay. They understood why we changed it from Barney, as they all hate that possessed purple dinosaur as well, but we did discuss and went in an entirely different direction. In conference with Bocephus and Biko, as well as the Union rep, we decided on something so punny, that I anxiously await the moans and groans....... I give you.........................................

BOCKY BALBOA "The 3BSC Bingo Boa Constrictor"
Our 2018 3BSC Bingo Mascot!

Bocky 1.jpg
Bocky 2.jpg

Bocky 3.jpg

Bocky 4.jpg

Bocky 5.jpg

Bocky is excited for his journey and wan to give you all a great big hug all 4 feet 6 inches of him, LOL

As to the list, I have no idea as it works fine for me, and I will be sending our cards this weekend so dont forget to PM me with your email address, or no soup for you

Top Bottom