What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

3BSC Members:
Please note some changes for the next called game. As you know @Dagwoodz was the winner and slated caller for the next game. Due to some circumstances he will be unable to call the game as he will be spending some time with family for R&R ( A good thing not bad). For that reason we will need to have a pinch hitter for this game. You will not have Biko unfortunately, however the next winner will have Biko Mailed to him or her for the last game. Since we are looking at possibly only 2 more games for this season. We are going to open up the winners list to anyone who has played a game in the past. SO ANYONE CAN WIN

Is there anyone who wants to volunteer to call the next game? If not I will call it.
PM me if you are interested in calling this next game

Thank you

Please let me know on this by Saturday, otherwise I will start a sing up thread. Thanks

Please let me know on this by Saturday, otherwise I will start a sing up thread. Thanks
Hey did I hear you all need a bingo caller?

fb89d9148029f65157c5bc8ad071f5ce.gif

Not sure if John could bring himself down to our level at the 3BSC.....

But I started drinking just in case!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if John could bring himself down to our level at the 3BSC.....

But I started drinking just in case!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SOOOOO wish he could get Boulevard beers her in Louisiana. We have a lot...just not them.

By the way...I hear you all need a bingo caller. I nominate John or Dave...Old School style. None of this snowflake crap.

And oh, yeah...did I win yet?

no
SOOOOO wish he could get Boulevard beers her in Louisiana. We have a lot...just not them.

By the way...I hear you all need a bingo caller. I nominate John or Dave...Old School style. None of this snowflake crap.

And oh, yeah...did I win yet?
NOPE it is the 3BSC where snowflake game play in welcome.. @imatabor you vounteering???? I think you are????? Y/N

The Chinese Buffet as per our tradition starts at 10:00. Free Wells, 1/2 price premiums and Guinness on draught. Karaoke at 11:00. No bungi jumping or Wingsuiting tonight the winds are up. However, there will be a pinball and fooseball tournament at 0100 in the dungeon

Top Bottom