What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Didn't see a bartender, so I started serving myself !

-hic-

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had me some gin in my Mt Dew Baja- great combination.

Now do I want a beer (Golden Monkey) or a sipping rum (Diplomatica Reserva) or maybe a Scotch (Johnnie Walker Platinum)

What a choice....

Glad you guys were able to relax, decompress, and have a few adult beverages.........

Drink up me hearties, drink up......... you will need it...... yoho.

I stay away from bitter IPA's until I am already good and buzzed. But one IPA I love is the Guinness Nitrio IPA. That stuff is DELICIOUS!

It's been one heck of a day... started out with a shot of something very strong. Now, sipping on a martini.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3BSC Members:
Please note some changes for the next called game. As you know @Dagwoodz was the winner and slated caller for the next game. Due to some circumstances he will be unable to call the game as he will be spending some time with family for R&R ( A good thing not bad). For that reason we will need to have a pinch hitter for this game. You will not have Biko unfortunately, however the next winner will have Biko Mailed to him or her for the last game. Since we are looking at possibly only 2 more games for this season. We are going to open up the winners list to anyone who has played a game in the past.

Is there anyone who wants to volunteer to call the next game? If not I will call it.
PM me if you are interested in calling this next game

Thank you

Top Bottom