What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Hey Joe you saw chads post you are welcome to call thanks sorry did not answer you earlier. Showing Chad around Tucson and going to a football game

Hey Joe you saw chads post you are welcome to call thanks sorry did not answer you earlier. Showing Chad around Tucson and going to a football game
Don't forget to show him Madera Canyon, Mt Lemon and Tanque Verde 7 falls. At least you can cool off in those spots. Are you guys still hitting 100's now.

3BSC Bingo Sign Ups!

3BSC Bingo Rules

(please read them carefully)

1. Have Fun! This is a simple game intended to satisfy the Bingo Itch in between regular B&B Forum Bingo games.

2. Standard bingo numbers will be called (B-1 through O-75). Numbers will only be called in the 3BSC Club thread (this thread, the one you are currently reading). ?# numbers will be called throughout each day. Calls will be straightforward and not hidden, except maybe in a picture.

3. A winning Bingo is 5 squares in a row: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. In order to win, a person must announce “3BSC BINGO” in this forum thread and post a pic of their card. Once verified, the game will end.

4. The winner agrees to be the caller of the next game and provide a small prize (a small trinket from your local area) for the winner to keep, in addition to the Pass around prize: Biko the Bingo Bear!

The winner agrees to post a photo (at least one) of The Mascot with them, or in their local area (at some landmark that shows where she is). Winner will also provide a souvenir for Biko to take with her, as proof of her travels. This can be something like a pin, button, charm or keychain attached to her collar.

5. Biko wants to tour the world and see as much as possible in the next year. Therefore, you may only win 3BSC Bingo and receive a visit from Biko one time (this means you- @skypsyd , @TheVez2 , @aspirin54 , @mwinne63, @Blaidth , @Badger babe , @heysi , @bobmsp , @Dagwoodz ) but feel free to continue playing as much as you want, just for fun.

6. All B&B TOU rules apply, however this is NOT an official B&B event, just a Clubs & Brotherhoods event.

7. 3BSC Bingo will have a new game every month that a normal B&B Bingo game is not occurring. This round of 3BSC Bingo games (with the traveling Mascot) will continue through the Middle of September 2017?. The winner of Septembers game will send the Mascot back to @skypsyd, so she can be prepped for donation to the 2017 Sue Moore Auction. Please feel free to use any bingo software, online number generator, or bingo card generator at your disposal, for your game. Here is one that we have used:

Bingo Cards: Print-Bingo.com - The world's best web based bingo card generator

Bingo Number Generator: Bingo Caller Online <-- (link doesn't work, but you can type address in and it does.)

BINGO will start ?!

How to sign up

1. To be eligible, you must be a 3BSC Member. (i.e. you have played or called at least one regular B&B Forum Bingo game in the past, and you have posted in this thread) And, it wouldn’t hurt to add 3BSC to your signature!

2. Add your name to the list below. (just copy and paste into your post)

3. PM me (blaidth) with your email address, so I can send you your Bingo card. Cards may be sent at odd hours..... I won't hunt you down, no PM (with email address) = no card. I'm limiting this to 30 players

This year’s Mascot, Biko, is looking Forward to her next Stop on the World Tour. Hope You'll Join Us

00. blaidth - Caller

00. blaidth - Caller

01. skypsyd

02. clyde72

03. bobmsp

Wow this is going to be an interesting game- only 3 people signed up and only 1 that can win!

Game will start on Wednesday!
Sign on up!

Have fun y'all. I'm going to sit this one out. Got a lot of stuff going on a home, and wont have much free time until November.

Please copy the list below:

00. blaidth - Caller

01. skypsyd

02. clyde72

03. bobmsp

04. NurseDave

05. cvargo

With a week long business trip in the first week of October, I'm going to have to skip this game. I can't win anyway. Have fun everyone.

A second round with Biko?
Yep since a good number of folks have won and we probably have two games left for the season. Why not that everyone has a second chance before she comes home for the auction. Good way to end the season, hopefully we will get more folks that way

00. blaidth - Caller

01. skypsyd

02. clyde72

03. bobmsp

04. NurseDave

05. cvargo

06. WildWest74

00. blaidth - Caller

01. skypsyd

02. clyde72