What's new

INFO! Badger and Blade 2020 LE Pipe : Askwith Pipes

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I keep coming back to look at the aluminum and stepped stem.

EBD150D1-A4A9-488A-9DA2-6785986B35DD.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Gents there was a question about when to expect a response to their order email. I corresponded with Chris Saturday and he expects to start to get out invoices starting this week. There is a fair bit of logistical planning needed as he wants to be able to confirm and reserve your stem color choice before invoicing for down payment. So your patience is appreciated.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Gents there was a question about when to expect a response to their order email. I corresponded with Chris Saturday and he expects to start to get out invoices starting this week. There is a fair bit of logistical planning needed as he wants to be able to confirm and reserve your stem color choice before invoicing for down payment. So your patience is appreciated.
I get anxious every year, but I suck it up. I know a lot goes into pulling these things off. Things take a while, but the results have always been good

Thank you everyone for your patience and the fast response to those who I have needed to ask questions.
The list is started and when I am in the workshop tomorrow I will begin marking out stem stock.
Don't panic if you have not heard back from me yet, I will post here when I have sent out a reply to everyone.

Cheers

Top Bottom