B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
:pipe:2020 Badger and Blade Limited Edition Pipe :pipe:

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 Askwith Pipes 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Hear Ye Gentlemen of the Badger and Blade Brown Leaf! I have the pleasure of introducing to you the 2020 B&B LE Pipe from Chris Askwith of Askwith pipes. Chris was kind enough to extend to us his considerable expertise and artistry for this year's Pipe. Chris is one of the premier Pipe Makers from the UK specializing in English Bog Morta. Unlike other Carvers, Chris processes this ancient material on his own from sourcing, to aging, to cutting into blocks suitable for pipe making. The Polished Collar is hand milled from aluminum stock, and the Stems hand shaped. It is truly a Handmade Pipe in all sense of the word.

This year's pipe is a Straight Chubby Rhodesian with Polished Alumium Collar and stepped stem. The proportions are an Askwith Signature, muscular in nature with a thick cap and shank, with the silver collar and stepped stem accentuating the jet black Morta stummel. The length is a bit over 5", so while on the shorter end of the scale not quite a nosewarmer.

Approximate Specifications:

Bowl Width 52mm / 2"
Bowl Height 40mm / 1.57"
Length 130mm / 5.11"
Chamber Depth 30mm / 1.18"
Chamber Bore 3/4"
Collar 3mm / 0.11"

Price: $200.00 plus 20.00 shipping World Wide

In addition........

image7.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg

(stem color #6)

Colored Stems are another signature aspect of Askwith Morta Pipes, and this year Members have the opportunity to select the color of their stem at no added cost from Chris' in-stock supply. Colors may be limited depending on demand so they will be supplied on a first-come first-served basis. If the color you chose is not available you will be asked to select another.

Color Swatch:
image8.png

Ordering Info:

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
Name
Email Address
Mailing Address
Forum User Name
Stem Color Choice by Number

Pipe number will be assigned by order received, and in remembrance of @bryant #20 will be skipped. All orders must have a stem color choice to be processed so please be sure to add that in. Chris will send members an invoice for initial downpayment of 50.00, and an additional invoice for the balance upon completion of the pipe.

Don't miss out on the chance to own an Askwith Morta pipe at a great price, as the ordering window has been set at 21 days, which would be June 6th.

P.S Chris has some videos on YouTube showing his Morta processing and pipe making under the channel: caskwith

Aloha!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Email sent.
Chose purple stem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just changed mine to purple. I already have a Morta pipe with yellow stem- my DR Franc Morta Shorta Brandy. I don’t have a purple stemmed pipe yet, it have been wanting one.

Hello chaps, thanks for all the emails so far, I will be responding over the next day or two.
As part of my response I will confirm the colour choice to avoid any disappointments. I noticed here the mention of number 11 being cumberland, it is not I am afraid, it is a striped orange and dark blue. I am sorry if that doesn't show well on your screen. Before payment invoices are sent out I will check the colour stocks and mark out a piece with the name of the member, fingers crossed I don't get myself too confused! lol. Kent said he hoped members would be understanding given that I have offered 16 choices which is not common.

Cheers

Top Bottom