What's new

INFO! Badger and Blade 2020 LE Pipe : Askwith Pipes

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Email sent. Very well done @Kentos and @caskwith absolutely beautiful pipe! I went with color option 4. I only have a few pipes with colorful stems, a Peterson with a yellow fishtail and a Sav with a Tortuga. I'm excited to add a little flavor to my collection!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
I showed my wife the pipe and she loved it. However, due to our current financial situation, I’ll have to pass on this one. Hopefully I can get next year’s LE pipe.

Email sent. Great work on this one @Kentos and thanks for taking this on and the great deal, @caskwith. It looks to be a super pipe. I went with #1. Not only traditional but a great pipe for all those formal settings (admittedly, I've never found myself in a "formal" pipe smoking setting, but you never know!).

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Aside from this being my first true artisan pipe, it will also be my first Morta...Excited to fall down a new rabbit hole.

Hello chaps, thanks for all the emails so far, I will be responding over the next day or two.
As part of my response I will confirm the colour choice to avoid any disappointments. I noticed here the mention of number 11 being cumberland, it is not I am afraid, it is a striped orange and dark blue. I am sorry if that doesn't show well on your screen. Before payment invoices are sent out I will check the colour stocks and mark out a piece with the name of the member, fingers crossed I don't get myself too confused! lol. Kent said he hoped members would be understanding given that I have offered 16 choices which is not common.

Cheers
Welcome aboard, Chris! Great to have you here. Absolutely stunning pipe you've fashioned for us. Thank you!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Did you guys notice the collar on the shank is 3mm thick? Not a paper thin sheet of metal? The stepped stem let’s you appreciate that little detail.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Thanks for putting in the work to create this years pipe!

So torn on color options...

I think, well my opinion is, that the silver collar and stepped stem allows any color to look good since it doesn’t really have to “match” anything other than silver.

That being said I’m agonizing over the 3 blues.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Oh and please feel free to ask any questions here, probably best to put them in public in case others have had the same thought.
Welcome aboard, Chris. Last night I was reading the “about me” section and saw that you knew Paul- that told me that you probably a good guy. I will ask two questions that are commonly asked. First- can I pay the pipe off prior to completion date? Also, what is the projected completion date (understanding that there is sometimes thing that happen in life)?

Top Bottom