What's new

Bad news particularly for single B&Bers

Prior to discovering wet shaving, I had embraced the stubble look. I wasn't trying to be trendy, I just hated shaving.

Things have changed.

I took my own survey. While the sample size was even smaller (one, to be exact), my wife prefers my smooth face and healthy complexion to the previous look.

Which is all that really matters to me.

--Bob

My wife and I got married last year, we both graduated from college in 2012 so we're still pretty young, she hates it when I don't shave, and I can understand, her face goes all red from my beard scratching her

A while back I did a little survey amongst the fairer sex at my office. It turns out that all preferred a clean shaven and well groomed man that smelled good. ...

So it seems like girls don't prefer clean shaved guys.
What do you think?

That can not be so! If I were to draw a "perfect picture" of what I think mans a man attractive, it would be impossible. Some people look great with a full beard, others look horrible. Some look better clean shaven, others do not. The rest fall somewhere in the middle. I think it all depends on the mans facial structure. I think a skinny or long face is better with a nicely trimmed beard to fill in their face, while a round face is better with only a goatee, mustache or no facial hair at all. Then you throw the hair color in the mix, you have to reanalyze from the beginning again. Make our hearts throb by your actions, not your looks. :thumbup:

Top Bottom