What's new

B&B's Official New Look PIF Thread - CLOSED (see post-529 for the winner)

Great stuff from @BigFoot. He kindly threw in some razors and blades that weren't even part of the original PIF. Thanks for the generosity!!!

IMG_2832.JPG

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I bet that the wife (or some good friends) will greatly appreciate their Taz-special Arctic Chill coffees this weekend.
upload_2017-6-8_23-37-21.png

OK, I blew it on this one by letting the box get separated from the item. So I can't personally thank the person who sent it. But, thank you for a great sandalwood cream!

DSCF5840.jpg

And I believe this is the last photo to post prior to the group shot and the items were sent by @Claudel Xerxes. Erik, thank you for these items! This is my first fountain pen. So I'm excited to see if I can resurrect the nice penmanship I had in my youth. By the way, the syringe (not pictured) freaked me out when I saw it. Fortunately, it didn't take me long to figure out why it was included. Lastly, thank you for the hand written note.

DSCF5850.jpg

OK, I'm skipping pics with my actual camera and turning to cell phone pics.

@skypsyd, thanks for the movie package and watches! Great stuff here. Just seeing Porky's there brings back memories of me seeing that movie during my teenage years. Fun times!

View attachment 795422

I forgot to mention in the original post of this image that @skypsyd included an additional watch that wasn't part of the listed PIF. Dave, thank you for the generosity!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
And I believe this is the last photo to post prior to the group shot and the items were sent by @Claudel Xerxes. Erik, thank you for these items! This is my first fountain pen. So I'm excited to see if I can resurrect the nice penmanship I had in my youth. By the way, the syringe (not pictured) freaked me out when I saw it. Fortunately, it didn't take me long to figure out why it was included. Lastly, thank you for the hand written note.

View attachment 795817

It's been my pleasure, Taz!

lol As you've probably now figured out, the syringe is blunt-tipped. It makes me chuckle to think of what must have gone through your head after finding it in with everything!

Feel free to PM me or post any questions in The Nib that you have about the pen, inks, and paper!

Enjoy!

I don't think that it's a terribly creative shot, but it's the group. I thought all of it would fit on a coffee table, but I was wrong. So had to bring in the extra one in the back.

DSC_0974-2.jpg

Last edited:
I did notice that there is a lot of missing the "Packing material" is missing.

LOL! Actually, the bulk of it is in the box next to the table. I didn't have enough nooks and crannies to squeeze all of it in. However, there were 4 sodas originally, two bit the dust last week, couldn't resist, and I got awfully thirsty after the shoot. So one left. Come to think of it, I'm still thirsty.

LOL! Actually, the bulk of it is in the box next to the table. I didn't have enough nooks and crannies to squeeze all of it in. However, there were 4 sodas originally, two bit the dust last week, couldn't resist, and I got awfully thirsty after the shoot. So one left. Come to think of it, I'm still thirsty.

Next time we will have to add one of these to the PIF:
proxy.php

Top Bottom