What's new

B&B's Official New Look PIF Thread - CLOSED (see post-529 for the winner)

Evening folks. I'm behind on picture taking due to a migraine since Friday afternoon. Sorry for the slow trickle.

@Toothpick, Jason, thanks for the great variety pack, many interesting things to try, but that Stirling is already standing out, smells amazing and it will be my first Stirling. Can't wait!

DSCF5959.JPG

For the most clever "shipping popcorn", the prize (there isn't an actual prize other than recognition) goes to @imatabor . John, thanks for my first strop and laugh!
DSCF5962.JPG
DSCF5964.JPG
DSCF5966.JPG

@RealPretendPsychic, were these supposed to come with string attached or are they meant to be single stroke balls? :tongue_sm Thanks very much David!

DSCF5969.JPG

@matwho, Mat, Thanks very much for this beautiful razor and for the blades. Can't wait to take them for a spin!

DSCF5978.JPG

I mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. The vast majority of the items have been sitting unopened in their shipping boxes until I started to photograph last week and I'm opening as I shoot. After open the packages for tonight's pics, I'm serious when I say this, I'm overwhelmed. There's so much stuff just from tonight. Add that to what I've already opened and the remaining handful of packages to open/shoot tomorrow, I just can't stop shaking my head.

Thanks for all the aftershaves, balm and lotion @Graybeard57! I'm familiar with Old Spice, Clubman and Brute, but Aqua Velva Ice Blue and Skin Bracer are new to me. They smell great, especially AV. Thanks again Bruce!
DSC_0866.jpg

@cvargo, daaaaang! This was, without a doubt, the most fragrant package even BEFORE opening it! So many great scents. I think I may begin with L'Occitane Cade, smelled really really nice. After that, it may be Haslinger. After that, might have to see what all the Williams buzz is about. After that, uh, well, I just might have to close my eyes and grab something. Thanks again Chad!
DSC_0859.jpg

OK, I've got a first and last name for these items, but I can't figure out the username. Did these come from @djh? Whatever the username is, thanks David!

I have to start out by saying that I don't get this scent profile whatsoever, lol, but it's seriously cool and I can't wait to swing it into some wood!
DSC_0869.jpg

And then there's this stuff. A great amount of goodness, especially that small thing in the middle :w00t:! Are you kidding me?!?
DSCF5985.jpg

OK, I've got a first and last name for these items, but I can't figure out the username. Did these come from @djh? Whatever the username is, thanks David!

I have to start out by saying that I don't get this scent profile whatsoever, lol, but it's seriously cool and I can't wait to swing it into some wood!
View attachment 793319

And then there's this stuff. A great amount of goodness, especially that small thing in the middle :w00t:! Are you kidding me?!?
View attachment 793320

I wish you lots of enjoyment with your haul, Taz but I cannot take the credit for sending you that package. As you know, we have a membership which is made up of a fantastic group of people - perhaps the donor will reach out to you by PM (or perhaps not :001_tongu).

I wish you lots of enjoyment with your haul, Taz but I cannot take the credit for sending you that package. As you know, we have a membership which is made up of a fantastic group of people - perhaps the donor will reach out to you by PM (or perhaps not :001_tongu).

Thanks David. No doubt, it is a fantastic group of people. We'll see if the "guilty" party steps forward :tongue_sm

That is one incredible PIF.. Congrats to all those fine Gentlemen who contributed to make it...:a29:
@ItsTaz ya might be set for a while.. right down to the firewood... :spockflam

@cvargo, daaaaang! This was, without a doubt, the most fragrant package even BEFORE opening it! So many great scents. I think I may begin with L'Occitane Cade, smelled really really nice. After that, it may be Haslinger. After that, might have to see what all the Williams buzz is about. After that, uh, well, I just might have to close my eyes and grab something. Thanks again Chad!View attachment 793317

Glad everything arrived safely!

Sorry guys. I took pics the other night, put the card into the card reader connected to my computer then had a computer problem (Windows wouldn't load). :crying: Changes at work this week have prevented me from calling the manufacturer for troubleshooting help, but I finally have time tonight. Wish me luck.

Sorry guys. I took pics the other night, put the card into the card reader connected to my computer then had a computer problem (Windows wouldn't load). :crying: Changes at work this week have prevented me from calling the manufacturer for troubleshooting help, but I finally have time tonight. Wish me luck.
"LUCK"

OK, I'm skipping pics with my actual camera and turning to cell phone pics.

@skypsyd, thanks for the movie package and watches! Great stuff here. Just seeing Porky's there brings back memories of me seeing that movie during my teenage years. Fun times!

IMG_2834.JPG

Last edited:
An amazing EDT from @musicman1951. This scent reminds me of a blend between some YSL my brother-in-law wears (wanted to buy some but no longer need to) and Pre de Provence 63. Keith, this stuff smells amazing. Thank you very much!

IMG_2835.JPG

Top Bottom